Old 19-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Ann in Houston

Default Pot in a pond?

I agree. I have had it before, and really like it. Right now, it isn't
growing because the koi eat it up. I even snip the flowers on the off
chance that it makes seeds that could be picked up by birds. I like to
bring them inside where I can enjoy them.

"jammer" wrote in message

Every pond i have seen here has the stuff. I don't think they have
come up with the backyard pond police squad yet. Just be responsible
and kill it when you have to thin it out.

Just my .02

On Tue, 18 May 2004 12:38:26 -0500, "Pond Newbie"
wrote:

Texas.

Well, the watercress just died off here (I don't think it likes the

TX heat...).

I need to find SOMETHING to put in my veggie filter (besides baby

fish, and algae, lol).

DeAnna

Old 20-05-2004, 07:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 16 May 2004 17:36:12 -0500, jammer wrote:

I was out driving and happened upon a natural pond or possibly large
puddle. There were 3 pot plants (marijuana) looking good right in the
middle of it. Makes me wonder....

The red swamp hisbiscus has a leaf that is similar enough to stop one of my
friends in their tracks. Sure that isn't what you saw? Check it on my
website. Under: *My Pond Photos* Page 5, bottom right. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 20-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Hank

Yes , Swamp Mallow leaves are the same shape as Cannabis. I didn't
want to spoil jammer's dream. I have two of them next to my pond and I
get a lot of comments from the 60's generation. "Like Wow Man!!......
is that what I think it is?"
" Honest officer they are Hibiscus."
--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

s.com...

Old 21-05-2004, 06:04 AM
jammer

No, i looked at jan's picture and that doesn't look much like a wild
wood weed to me. It was definitely pot. I may have to drive out again
and get a picture. Just that i would hate to get in trouble for
something that stupid.

Old 21-05-2004, 07:07 AM
Remydog

If you get caught while you're out there, you can always say you came upon
it and you were taking photos to bring to the authorities.

Old 21-05-2004, 08:09 AM
jammer

Yeah,

" Oh! Good! Hi Officer, you saved me the trouble of driving to your
office with this picture! Look!! Pot!!! "

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:03:03 GMT, "Remydog"
wrote:

If you get caught while you're out there, you can always say you came

upon
it and you were taking photos to bring to the authorities.

.. .

Old 21-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Gunnar

go a head take a picture I would love to see it. I in my youth used to grow
in little tree stands I made no one ever looks up when walking in the woods

wrote:

If you get caught while you're out there, you can always say you came

upon
it and you were taking photos to bring to the authorities.

.. .

Old 22-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Snooze

"jammer" wrote in message

Yeah,

" Oh! Good! Hi Officer, you saved me the trouble of driving to your
office with this picture! Look!! Pot!!! "

I can just see the new commercials.
Ponding: The anti drug!

Old 23-05-2004, 10:02 AM
jammer

On Fri, 21 May 2004 22:12:57 GMT, "Snooze"
wrote:

"jammer" wrote in message
.. .

Yeah,

" Oh! Good! Hi Officer, you saved me the trouble of driving to your
office with this picture! Look!! Pot!!! "

I can just see the new commercials.
Ponding: The anti drug!

"Friends don't let friends pond and drive"