Old 17-05-2004, 12:07 AM
jammer

Default Pot in a pond?

I was out driving and happened upon a natural pond or possibly large
puddle. There were 3 pot plants (marijuana) looking good right in the
middle of it. Makes me wonder....
Old 17-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Gunnar

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old ponds
as gardens

Old 17-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Hank

"But honest officer It's only for the arthritis pain from working in
this cold pond" ;-}

--
some photos of my little puddle Without the cannabis!
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

Old 17-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Officer I don't know what that plant is! I didn't plant it, some birds must
have dropped the seed! It's too far into the pond for me to reach it and
cut it off!

or

Officer would you like some of that with your doughnuts?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 17-05-2004, 03:13 AM
jammer

"Honestly officer, I only know what 420 is because i have a teenaged
son who told me"

Hmmmmm.......

Not that i would try it myself, of course....and uh, i wonder how one
WOULD plant it in there?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 19:44:26 -0400, "Gunnar"
wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old

ponds
as gardens
.. .

Old 17-05-2004, 03:13 AM
jammer

It's for the pain i get after cleaning the pond. Yeah, that's it. haha
I just stopped and looked and thought it was a dry weather weed.

On Sun, 16 May 2004 20:26:36 -0400, "Gunnar"
wrote:

LOL or but officer ,it is only for my glaucoma so I can see my phish

better
. ..

Old 17-05-2004, 06:09 AM
Ann in Houston

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of it,
right away."

news

wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old

ponds
as gardens
.. .

Old 17-05-2004, 08:06 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Gunnar" wrote in message
LOL or but officer ,it is only for my glaucoma so I can see my phish

better
==================================
And none of us inhaled (wink-wink nudge-nudge) anyway.... :-)
--
Carol....
"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."

Old 17-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Snooze

"jammer" wrote in message
news

Not that i would try it myself, of course....and uh, i wonder how one
WOULD plant it in there?

There's an interesting thought, using the pond water as the water source for
a hydroponics setup. Then you could have an entirely different veg filter.

Snooze

Old 18-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Pond Newbie

So WH is illegal here?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of it,
right away."

news

wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old

ponds
as gardens
.. .

Old 18-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Ann in Houston

It is if "here" for you is a southern, coastal state

"Pond Newbie" wrote in message
So WH is illegal here?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of

it,
right away."

news

wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old
ponds
as gardens
.. .

Old 18-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Pond Newbie

Texas.

Well, the watercress just died off here (I don't think it likes the TX heat...).

I need to find SOMETHING to put in my veggie filter (besides baby fish, and algae, lol).

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
. ..
It is if "here" for you is a southern, coastal state

"Pond Newbie" wrote in message
So WH is illegal here?

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
m...

"Yes, officer, that is marijuana "(as she stands between the cop and the
water hyacinth that carries a stiffer penalty in Texas) "I'll get rid of

it,
right away."

news "Honestly officer, I only know what 420 is because i have a teenaged

wrote:

LOL, never knew we had 420 thinkers here. I in the past have used old
ponds
as gardens
.. .

Old 19-05-2004, 12:18 AM
jammer

Every pond i have seen here has the stuff. I don't think they have
come up with the backyard pond police squad yet. Just be responsible
and kill it when you have to thin it out.

Just my .02