Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2004, 05:08 AM
k conover

Default Netting around plants?

Any of you have creative ideas for netting around tall plants that are
sticking out of my pond? Right now I have a container from Home Depot of
various pond plants at the edge of the pond, and kind of have the netting go
across the pond and stop where the container is, but this leaves gaps around
the sides of the container where there's no net, and I worry that an
industrious raccoon or other animal could still get at the fish...also I'd
like to add other tall plants...?
Kirsten

What goes around, comes around... Ophelia[_9_] United Kingdom 50 28-08-2014 05:18 PM
Packaged netting mike Ponds 1 30-08-2005 07:47 PM
netting over strawberries etc The Reid United Kingdom 3 23-04-2003 09:11 PM
Packaged netting keep birds away mike Orchids 0 10-03-2003 09:20 PM
Packaged Plastic netting Web Site mark Edible Gardening 0 28-02-2003 11:39 PM