Old 26-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Rescueing a Bullfrog

We set up the collapsable/semi-disposable pool this weekend, and Monday
morning my wife found a frog swimming around in it. LOL. Last night I chased
that little bugger for 15 minutes.

I finally caught him. He was a very small/young bull. He was pretty
frightened and just froze in my hand. I thought he was dead at one point. As
soon as I sat him near the pond, PLOP, in he went.

So Kathy is trying to trap Bulls, and here I am rescueing them. Who is more
sick?

BV.

Old 26-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Ka30P

BV wrote So Kathy is trying to trap Bulls, and here I am rescueing them. Who
is more
sick?

I've given up on Lady Bullfrog and have signed a peace treaty. She gets
sovereignty over the island in the big pond (since she looks like Queen
Victoria). She can have all the rosie reds (supplied by me) she wants and she
is to not eat all the baby treefroglets. If she reneges on this agreements I
will hire a hit heron.

kathy :-)
Old 26-05-2004, 08:04 PM
WilsonKKW

I envy you having a frog. I badly want them for my pond
Kathy
Old 27-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Hank

BV wrote " Who is more sick?"

The answer to this question shall go unanswered!

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

Old 27-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Hank" wrote in message
BV wrote " Who is more sick?"

The answer to this question shall go unanswered!

snip

I don't want to influence the vote at all, but two nights ago my wife was
shouting for me at 9pm because she couldn't find me. I was in the backyard
trying to hunt down a couple of toads that were chirping.

BV.

Old 27-05-2004, 07:10 PM
WilsonKKW

I don't want to influence the vote at all, but two nights ago my wife was
shouting for me at 9pm because she couldn't find me. I was in the backyard
trying to hunt down a couple of toads that were chirping.

LOL, I love it. A warm blooded women, or a cold toad! got your priorities
wrong?

Old 27-05-2004, 07:13 PM
Benign Vanilla

"WilsonKKW" wrote in message

I don't want to influence the vote at all, but two nights ago my wife was
shouting for me at 9pm because she couldn't find me. I was in the

backyard
trying to hunt down a couple of toads that were chirping.

LOL, I love it. A warm blooded women, or a cold toad! got your priorities
wrong?

Reminds me of the joke...

Kathy 30acre happens across a frog near her pond. The frog pipes up, "I'm
really a handsome prince and if you kiss me, I'll be forever grateful."
Kathy smiles like a teenage boy in a porn shop, and puts the frog in her
pocket.
A few minutes later, the frog says "OK, OK, if you kiss me, I'll be your
royal servant for a week. You can parade me around as your boy toy. I'll
even clean the pond.". Kathy nods and puts the frog back in her pocket.

A few minutes later, "Turn me back into a prince and I'll be your pond slave
for a whole year!". Kathy smiles and walks on.

Finally, the frog says, "What's wrong with you? I've promised lots of fun
with a handsome prince, free slave labor on the pond, etc. and you won't
even kiss a frog?"

"Hell no," she replies. "I have teenage sons to clean my pond.... But a
talking frog...that's cool!"

Old 27-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Ka30P

BV wrote "Hell no," she replies. "I have teenage sons to clean my pond....
But a
talking frog...that's cool!"

chortle!
You got it right!

kathy :-)
Old 27-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Bonnie

Benign Vanilla wrote:

"Hell no," she replies. "I have teenage sons to clean my pond.... But a
talking frog...that's cool!"

Boy do you know Kathy, but our Kathy would have
said Heck no ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 27-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Ka30P

Bonnie wrote Boy do you know Kathy, but our Kathy would have
said Heck no ;-)

chortle!
For the most part...
jan will tell you that I can get rather
colorful in an email when ranting about
the joys of special ed and my dyslexic
child.

kathy :-)

Old 27-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Bonnie

Ka30P wrote:
Bonnie wrote Boy do you know Kathy, but our Kathy would have
said Heck no ;-)

chortle!
For the most part...
jan will tell you that I can get rather
colorful in an email when ranting about
the joys of special ed and my dyslexic
child.

kathy :-)

But that would never happen on the newsgroup ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 30-05-2004, 05:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

This is true, but as Bonnie said, never on the newsgroup, sometimes to me
in an E about the newsgroup, but never IN the newsgroup. ;o)

What I can't imagine is seeing K30 smile like a teenage boy in a porn shop,
but then.... over a talking frog, assuming one didn't faint dead away and
fall into the pond and drown, I guess anything is possible. ~ jan

Operation: lady bullfrog Ka30P Ponds 18 14-04-2004 06:32 AM
Pond Supplies and Bullfrog Tadpoles Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts Texas 6 01-06-2003 10:56 PM
BullFrog eggs! D. S. Ponds 8 18-05-2003 02:56 AM
bullfrog range? Mike Sullivan Ponds 1 02-05-2003 03:45 AM
bullfrog John Rutz Ponds 0 10-04-2003 12:20 AM