Old 28-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Newbie Bill

Default Potassium Permanganate

Hi all! I have received advice several times about using and the use of PP
but have always had a problem finding it. So, I thought my time investment
might save others time and money. I have found it at Sears - about $5 for a
6 oz container. I believe it is also available at Sears.com but then you
would have to pay shipping of course. It is also available on Ebay (just
search for PP, spelled out). Looks like $14-20 will get you a pound with
freight included!
Have Fun!!
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 29-05-2004, 02:08 AM
*muffin*

have you tried feed stores??(farm equipment)

I bought a 5 lb container last year for under $18.00

there are many local ones, besides "TSC" & "farm & fleet"

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
Hi all! I have received advice several times about using and the use of

PP
but have always had a problem finding it. So, I thought my time

investment
might save others time and money. I have found it at Sears - about $5 for

6 oz container. I believe it is also available at Sears.com but then you
would have to pay shipping of course. It is also available on Ebay (just
search for PP, spelled out). Looks like $14-20 will get you a pound with
freight included!
Have Fun!!
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Potassium Permanganate... Marcus Fox Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 05-11-2004 06:46 AM
Potassium permanganate OT maybe. *muffin* Ponds 7 15-07-2003 05:03 PM
potassium permanganate *muffin* Ponds 3 15-05-2003 11:44 PM
The Ultimate Potassium Permanganate FAQ Jim Ponds 3 07-05-2003 06:44 PM
Potassium Permanganate question ande Ponds 16 11-04-2003 10:44 PM