Old 08-06-2004, 04:54 PM
WilsonKKW

Default My Amazing tadpole-- true short story+ a request

I bought a few tadpoles, had them in a tupperware bowl on kitchen table.I
wanted to watch them turn into frogs. 1 died another flipped himself out on
table. 8:00am we noticed. We didn't see were it was. My son cleaned the table
off at 10:00pm, found the tadpole still alive. We were amazed. We then put
them in the pond.
Maybe he thought being on the kitchen table that he was dinner! LOL

Anyone know where I can buy frogs?
Old 08-06-2004, 04:57 PM
Ka30P

Any tadpoles you put into your pond will show up next year as frogs or toads in
love and you'll end up with more and more and more hoppers ;-)

Best bet is to find some pond friends who can give you eggs (jan supplies me
with Pacific Tree-Chorus frog eggs from bunches laid in her pond, a couple
minutes from my house).

kathy :-)