Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Gareee©

Default What to plant between flagstones?

I have two different colors.. some if the white clover, and some is the red
clover... and the red clover seems to be two different species.. one has the
typical light purple flowers, but the other type seems to have smaller red
flowers that actually look very nice! (if they weren't 2-3 foot tall that
is..)

Since I got the clover seed in bulk at the local feed store, I suspect its
something for cow pastures or such, but someone here last year recommended
getting it in bulk at feed stores...

Oh, and the green pond might be a non issue for a while.. we had a *huge*
rain storm last night, and my pond looks like a mudhole today.

"GrannyGrump" wrote in message

Clover in our yards never really is allowed to grow much, so I figured it
was a low growing plant. Not cutting it regularly, it grows to 2.5-3

foot!

Did it have large purple blooms?