Old 18-06-2004, 02:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default OT - How many rec.pond'ers does it take to change a light bulb?

"Hank" wrote in message
You forgot about the one person who started a web page "I heart my
light bulb". ;-}

snip

Not a bad idea, atall.

BV.

Old 19-06-2004, 07:09 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start
it all over again.... BV

I'm trying to stop that. ;o) Oh wait, you're not talking about me, I'm not
a lurker, I respond in 6 days, not months, and most of all, you all ignore
me when I do that. HA! I feel better now, answered this on the day it came
out. HA! ;o) ~ jan

Old 21-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Ridge Roofing, Inc.

Could I get a reminder for the six month thing six months from now?

Old 21-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Howdy Ridge Roofing! You are not by any chance related to an Inspector here
in California named Ivo, from Australia are you?
He used to be in roofing, and his kids are also in roofing back somewhere in
Texas!

Heck of a fella!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

news

Old 22-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Ridge Roofing, Inc.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:35:40 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Howdy Ridge Roofing! You are not by any chance related to an Inspector here
in California named Ivo, from Australia are you?
He used to be in roofing, and his kids are also in roofing back somewhere in
Texas!

Heck of a fella!

Nope, wrong coast, I'm out here in PA.
Old 22-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Benign Vanilla

wrote:

Howdy Ridge Roofing! You are not by any chance related to an Inspector

here
in California named Ivo, from Australia are you?
He used to be in roofing, and his kids are also in roofing back somewhere

in
Texas!

Heck of a fella!

Nope, wrong coast, I'm out here in PA.

Do you do work in MD?

BV.

Old 23-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Ridge Roofing, Inc.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:40:36 -0400, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Howdy Ridge Roofing! You are not by any chance related to an Inspector

here
in California named Ivo, from Australia are you?
He used to be in roofing, and his kids are also in roofing back somewhere

in
Texas!

Heck of a fella!

Nope, wrong coast, I'm out here in PA.

Do you do work in MD?

BV.

Nope, just the tri-county area around Philadelphia.
(darn, with all this responding does this take away my lurker status?)
)
Old 23-06-2004, 09:09 PM
KenCo

Ridge Roofing, Inc. wrote:

Nope, just the tri-county area around Philadelphia.
(darn, with all this responding does this take away my lurker status?)
)

now your fair game to be pushed in lol

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-831-5739 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced