Old 07-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Newbie Bill

Default posting pix

ratsa, rutsa, ugh - Well Kathy has been trying her little heart to help but
words seem to fail me in my trying to describe this plant. Can anyone
suggest (again) a free or very low cost picture posting site. I know
generally about uploading but the closer it can come to the KISS rule the
better.
Thanxx
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 07-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Jim

Can anyone suggest (again) a free or very
low cost picture posting site.

I've been happy with www.webshots.com. I've had my pics there for
several years and never had a problem.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248
Old 07-07-2004, 07:03 PM
blove

http://photos.yahoo.com no limit to how many pics are posted and its free
my yahoo album to see my fish n critters
http://photos.yahoo.com/miss_scaryness

om...

Old 08-07-2004, 12:04 PM
SVTKate

Or, you can email it to me bill and I will post it up on one of my domains
for you.
Just please keep the size of the file under a megabyte as I am currentyl in
the boonies where only dialup is available.
If this is what you choose to do then let me know and I will give you my
email address.

Kate

Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

"SVTKate" wrote in message
ink.net...
Or, you can email it to me bill and I will post it up on one of my domains
for you.
Just please keep the size of the file under a megabyte as I am currentyl

in
the boonies where only dialup is available.
If this is what you choose to do then let me know and I will give you my
email address.

snip

I can propose the same offer as well. I have been planning on putting up a
photo album section on iheartmypond.com. Why not start now? If anyone would
like to contribute, I'll happily post them.

BV.

Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Newbie Bill

Hi Kate-What a thoughtful offer! I dont think I will need to go that far.
The two free sites mentioned should take care of me. My pond is a godsend
to me but doesnt rival the many beautiful layouts I have routinely seen. So
I doubt I be posting ongoing pix like that. I will likely just be posting
'What's wrong with this picture' items, so I suspect they will work. Boy am
I spoiled. I cant imagine up or downloading pix on a dial up anymore. I
guess everything has its price heh. Live in the serenity of the country and
listen to it while your waiting on your dial up. Thanxx again.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
ink.net...

Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
SVTKate

My Pleasure Bill,
Well, the offer stands if you get frustrated.

I have three domains and loads of room on two of them.

The price I pay .... *sigh*..... no S*%#!
I went from a 5 computer network all on DSL to two machines using
independent dialup. There are not words to describe the frustration I feel
with dialup. Well, not words I can use in polite society anyway that is LOL

Every chance I get I bug anyone and everyone that may provide it in this
area to hook me up. Hopefully someone will eventually get tired of hearing
me whine and get it done for me. In the meantime, it keeps me off the
computer and out in the trees, so it's not all bad.

Kate

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
m...
| Hi Kate-What a thoughtful offer! I dont think I will need to go that far.
| The two free sites mentioned should take care of me. My pond is a godsend
| to me but doesnt rival the many beautiful layouts I have routinely seen.
So
| I doubt I be posting ongoing pix like that. I will likely just be posting
| 'What's wrong with this picture' items, so I suspect they will work. Boy
am
| I spoiled. I cant imagine up or downloading pix on a dial up anymore. I
| guess everything has its price heh. Live in the serenity of the country
and
| listen to it while your waiting on your dial up. Thanxx again.
| Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
| "SVTKate" wrote in message
| ink.net...
| Or, you can email it to me bill and I will post it up on one of my
domains
| for you.
| Just please keep the size of the file under a megabyte as I am currentyl
| in
| the boonies where only dialup is available.
| If this is what you choose to do then let me know and I will give you my
| email address.
|
| Kate
|
| "blove" wrote in message
| | http://photos.yahoo.com no limit to how many pics are posted and its
| free
| | my yahoo album to see my fish n critters
| | http://photos.yahoo.com/miss_scaryness
| |
| |
| | "Newbie Bill" wrote in message
| | om...
| | ratsa, rutsa, ugh - Well Kathy has been trying her little heart to
| help
| | but
| | words seem to fail me in my trying to describe this plant. Can
anyone
| | suggest (again) a free or very low cost picture posting site. I
know
| | generally about uploading but the closer it can come to the KISS
rule
| the
| | better.
| | Thanxx
| | Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
| |
| |
| |
| |

Old 08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Newbie Bill

Now that I might take you up on and put it up under the title of "So much
from so little". Virtually everything in my pond except the pots and fish
(and filter system) were through the generosity of area ponders - and the
fish could have been too if I have just waited a while. Even the pond was
boarded over - a surprise bonus spitter pond with the new house last fall.
Thanks BV. You be the Real McCoy. Dad nabbit Pepinya. You dropped a bunch of
plants in the cement fish pond again. And pick up all those cans
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Old 14-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Newbie Bill

Hi Kate-What a thoughtful offer! I dont think I will need to go that far.
The two free sites mentioned should take care of me. My pond is a godsend
to me but doesnt rival the many beautiful layouts I have routinely seen. So
I doubt I be posting ongoing pix like that. I will likely just be posting
'What's wrong with this picture' items, so I suspect they will work. Boy am
I spoiled. I cant imagine up or downloading pix on a dial up anymore. I
guess everything has its price heh. Live in the serenity of the country and
listen to it while your waiting on your dial up. Thanxx again.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
ink.net...