Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Tim

Default Large Preformed Ponds

Hi.

We've recently moved into a new house, which has a pond in the front
garden, complete with installed pump/filter. It looks like it's been
done with standard pond liner and has at some stage been damaged and
now leaks. We're relatively inexperienced when it comes to ponds, but
would like to get the pond replaced with a large preformed pond liner.

I've had a little browse around the internet but have struggled to
find one large enough. The space we have is around 350cm by 300cm, and
about 100cm deep (at deepest part).

I'd be grateful if someone could advise where we could get something
around this size. Also...are there any other major points we need to
consider?

Many thanks in advance of any help!

Regards,

Tim.

Connecting two preformed ponds... [email protected] Ponds 1 04-09-2014 04:32 PM
Preformed Ponds Pond Diver Ponds 8 28-04-2004 04:05 AM
Preformed Pond Liners Bill Parker Ponds 0 29-02-2004 03:57 PM
ideas for hiding sides of preformed ponds? Rockypierre Ponds 3 19-06-2003 05:56 PM
Connecting Preformed liner and epdmLINER Hey DJ Jeff Ponds 2 24-04-2003 03:44 AM