Old 15-08-2004, 08:07 PM
matrix j

Aside from a leak inside...you may have water spilling out from the
perimeters....check the edges of the pond to see if it's level to see if
some liner caved in.
You may have to remove all of the rocks around the pond. There may be
water exiting a fold etc.

Old 16-08-2004, 05:24 AM
matrix j

Glad to be of help.

The same thing happened to me on my first pond. Those folds have a way
of slipping below the water line. It's rare that a liner is punctured.

Rains, soil erosion and ground shifting are usually the culprits.

Old 17-08-2004, 06:15 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:07:41 -0400, Larry wrote:

Any wine enthusiasts(who drink by their ponds of course) out there I
can direct you to an equally enjoyable ng.
Larry

Wine enthusiasts have a ng?! rec.wino? Just kidding, not a wine enthusiast
obviously, but put a glass of ice wine in front of me and I'll down it. But
as my BIL informed me, that's not wine, that's syrup!
;o) ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 17-08-2004, 06:15 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:07:41 -0400, Larry wrote:

Any wine enthusiasts(who drink by their ponds of course) out there I
can direct you to an equally enjoyable ng.
Larry

Wine enthusiasts have a ng?! rec.wino? Just kidding, not a wine enthusiast
obviously, but put a glass of ice wine in front of me and I'll down it. But
as my BIL informed me, that's not wine, that's syrup!
;o) ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

evaporation rate is worrying me Larry Ponds 0 15-08-2004 03:12 AM
Potted plant water loss from evaporation? Bruce W...1 Gardening 6 17-11-2003 07:22 AM
Evaporation rate guesses bob carwell Ponds 14 27-10-2003 06:02 PM
evaporation bighead Ponds 4 04-07-2003 08:41 PM
reducing evaporation from any water or soil surface Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 0 05-05-2003 01:20 AM