Old 25-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Crashj

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:44:48 -0400, Mike Patterson
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:16:18 -0500, Tracy wrote:

This should only be done after inserting Wagner's Ride of the Valkeries
into the stereo and turning the amp to 11 on the dial.

Wow, your amp goes to 11?
Mine only goes to 10...I feel so inadequate.

You'll have to speak up, she can't hear you.
--
Crashj
Old 25-08-2004, 06:10 AM

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:43:35 GMT, "Robin"
wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

Get those ant baits, I've found them succesful with most ants. The
one that is 1/20 borax is cheap and ants love the sugar.

hth,

tom

************* Got a Site? ****************
http://www.LinkSkyRise.com
Add your site to our Site for Free

Old 25-08-2004, 04:59 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I use ant stakes, the poison is in a container that you break the seal with
a nail, it's like thick goo/glue, so won't run off or out. I use to place
them all around my pond, but so far this year have only placed a few as
needed. I have black ants, so maybe it makes a difference. ~ jan

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:43:35 GMT, "Robin" wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 25-08-2004, 06:31 PM
San Diego Joe

"Tracy" wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:

"Robin" wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

Boil some water and pour it over the ant hill. (you can only hear them
screaming in your mind)

This should only be done after inserting Wagner's Ride of the Valkeries into
the stereo and turning the amp to 11 on the dial.

I love the smell of pond scum in the morning!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Old 25-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Tracy

I had it specially modified by the same guys that modified Spinal Tap's
amps.

No my amp is louder because it goes to 11.

San Diego Joe wrote:

"Robin" wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

Boil some water and pour it over the ant hill. (you can only hear them
screaming in your mind)

This should only be done after inserting Wagner's Ride of the Valkeries
into the stereo and turning the amp to 11 on the dial.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Wow, your amp goes to 11?
Mine only goes to 10...I feel so inadequate.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Old 26-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Tracy

Are you an ant assassin?

Best to kill them all.

Regards,
Col. Kurtz

San Diego Joe wrote:

Old 26-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Tracy

Are you an ant assassin?

Best to kill them all.

Regards,
Col. Kurtz

San Diego Joe wrote:

"Tracy" wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:

"Robin" wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

Boil some water and pour it over the ant hill. (you can only hear them
screaming in your mind)

This should only be done after inserting Wagner's Ride of the Valkeries into
the stereo and turning the amp to 11 on the dial.

I love the smell of pond scum in the morning!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

ants,ants, and more ants, AAAARRRRRRGGGG Paul O. Gardening 9 11-08-2008 08:13 PM
Fire Ants and ponds Roy Ponds 0 26-08-2004 05:01 PM
ants v Amdro -- ants winning Wayfarer Texas 11 09-04-2003 04:08 PM
Ants, ants and more ants.... Janet Australia 3 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
Ants, ants and more ants.... Janet Australia 5 29-03-2003 03:32 PM