Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Snooze

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
Benign Vanilla wrote:

And you didn't waste it right? You tossed it on the BBQ? The fish, not

the
frog.

I assume you meant bird not fish... (it wasn't a goldfish but a
goldfinch. *grin*) Nope, bird went into the garbage can. I find quail
(much bigger than goldfinch) to not be worth eating due to the ratio of
meat to bones. I suspect a goldfinch would be even worse. Besides, it
looked so pitiful.

The bird had chosen a burial at sea, and you gave it a burial with the rest
of the garbage instead?
At least give it one last flight, put it on shovel, and fling it over the
fence as hard as you can. With luck, you can hit the neighbors 2-3 houses
down.

I occasionally find dead squirrels and birds in our yard. I usually dig hole
near one the bushes, and toss it in, let 'em feed the bushes for a season.

Sameer

Bizarre Experience Gary Woods Ponds 14 06-08-2005 03:54 AM
you weakly open about Lara when the pathetic disks cover inside the bizarre night J. G. Tyrelle United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 01:49 PM
bizarre experience last night Susan H. Simko Ponds 0 27-08-2004 03:41 PM
BIZARRE - RED CRYPT MELTED over night after two years of growth Beruka Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 17-07-2003 08:45 PM
BIZARRE - RED CRYPT MELTED over night after two years of growth Beruka Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 11-05-2003 10:45 PM