Old 24-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Bill Stock

Default Squirrel conspiracy

Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from around my pond. I
think they're building a secret fort. Get ready for the squirrel invasion,
it's coming.

Old 24-09-2004, 03:50 AM
Ka30P

Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from around
my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder and run
off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon this winter.

kathy :-)
algae primer

Old 24-09-2004, 05:10 AM
Bill Stock

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from

around
my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder and

run
off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon this

winter.

We thought they might be using them for their nest, but we aren't sure. I
left a yellow shopvac bag on the porch last year and one squirrel thought it
made fine nest material. We assumed he was an Atlantic squirrel, what with
the bright yellow abode.

kathy :-)
algae primer

Old 24-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
ogers.com...
snip
We thought they might be using them for their nest, but we aren't sure. I
left a yellow shopvac bag on the porch last year and one squirrel thought

it
made fine nest material. We assumed he was an Atlantic squirrel, what with
the bright yellow abode.

snip

Or a Beatles fan?

BV.

Old 24-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Derek Broughton

Ka30P wrote:

Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from
around my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder and
run off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon
this winter.

I think they probably think they're nuts. Squirrels have _very_ small
brains...
--
derek

Old 24-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Ka30P wrote:

Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from
around my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder

and
run off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon
this winter.

I think they probably think they're nuts. Squirrels have _very_ small
brains...

Simply climb the tree...and show 'em yer nuts.

Thank you.
Thank you.
I'll be here until next Thursday. Please remember to tip your server.

BV.

Old 24-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Granny Grump

Simply climb the tree...and show 'em yer nuts.

Talk about ambiguity!

hehehe might help to climb the tree nekkid!
Old 24-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Granny Grump

Old 24-09-2004, 08:42 PM
zookeeper

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from

around
my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder and

run
off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon this

winter.

We've also watched squirrels carrying away some very strange items:
soda bottle lids
swimming goggle straps
chunks that they gnawed out of purple, orange and green soft styrofoam pool
"noodle" floats
pieces of cardboard boxes and plastic lawn bags
plastic or glass decorative marbles and beads

Would love to see their decorated and insulated nests!!
--
zookeeper
Oregon, USDA Zone 7

Old 24-09-2004, 08:42 PM
zookeeper

"Ka30P" wrote in message
[...]

The North American Union: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Fact? Robert McKenzie Ponds 0 21-09-2007 12:08 PM
The North American Union: Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Fact? Might2Right Ponds 0 21-09-2007 10:41 AM
Squirrel conspiracy Bill Stock Ponds 0 24-09-2004 01:16 AM
Conspiracy Steve Harris United Kingdom 0 06-01-2004 01:04 AM
A conspiracy. Why do they do this to me? JimS. Roses 0 02-05-2003 04:44 PM