Old 06-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Registered User

Question rubbermaid stock tank

Does anyone know where to get hold of a rubbermaid stock tank in england???
I want to build a skippy filter as the design is really cool but can't find anyone who can sell me a rubbermaid stock tank, which is needed for the design...

Any help greatly appreciated...

Cheers
Old 07-11-2004, 08:23 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com/aboutus/ordinfo.html

Old 07-11-2004, 10:59 AM
2pods

cha-goi wrote:

Does anyone know where to get hold of a rubbermaid stock tank in
england???
I want to build a skippy filter as the design is really cool but can't
find anyone who can sell me a rubbermaid stock tank, which is needed
for the design...
Any help greatly appreciated...
Cheers

What bit of the UK do they cover ? ;-)
The OP wanted one in England.
I'd like one in Scotland, but would settle for one in the UK.

I emailed rubbermaid in Europe (I think it was Belgium) over a month ago. I
still haven't heard anything from them :-(

Peter

Old 07-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Stephen M. Henning

"2pods" wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote:

http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com/aboutus/ordinfo.html

What bit of the UK do they cover ? ;-)
The OP wanted one in England.
I'd like one in Scotland, but would settle for one in the UK.

If you looked at the cited reference you will find:

"Q: Do you ship orders outside the United States?

A: We ship our products throughout the world using air and ocean
transportation services."

Hence, they cover England, Scotland and Ireland.

McMaster-Carr is a prime supplier of industrial supplies. Their catalog
is the gospel of industrial supplies.

Old 07-11-2004, 06:09 PM
2pods

"Stephen M. Henning" wrote in message
news
"2pods" wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote:

http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com/aboutus/ordinfo.html

What bit of the UK do they cover ? ;-)
The OP wanted one in England.
I'd like one in Scotland, but would settle for one in the UK.

If you looked at the cited reference you will find:

"Q: Do you ship orders outside the United States?

A: We ship our products throughout the world using air and ocean
transportation services."

Hence, they cover England, Scotland and Ireland.

McMaster-Carr is a prime supplier of industrial supplies. Their catalog
is the gospel of industrial supplies.

And by the time you add on delivery, VAT, import duty etc, it's hardly worth
it.

I think I said I emailed Rubbermaid in Belgium.
Got no response at all.

Peter

Old 07-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

"2pods" wrote:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote:

http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.mcmaster.com/aboutus/ordinfo.html

What bit of the UK do they cover ? ;-)
The OP wanted one in England.
I'd like one in Scotland, but would settle for one in the UK.

If you looked at the cited reference you will find:

"Q: Do you ship orders outside the United States?

A: We ship our products throughout the world using air and ocean
transportation services."

Hence, they cover England, Scotland and Ireland.

McMaster-Carr is a prime supplier of industrial supplies. Their catalog
is the gospel of industrial supplies.

And by the time you add on delivery, VAT, import duty etc, it's hardly worth
it.

I think I said I emailed Rubbermaid in Belgium.
Got no response at all.

Peter

Wow! My apologies for misreading the question and for trying to help.
I'll refrain from doing the same in the future.