Old 30-01-2005, 01:13 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Even the little "stream" and "waterfall" are iced over but, if I stand
real close, I can hear the water flowing inside the ice “tube”...
Several inches of ice over the main pond, no easily to locate hole (just
inside the ice "pipe" the waterfall drops through) so I haven't seen the
fish of late. It's about -27 Celsius (-13 Fahrenheit) tonight in New
Brunswick. With the breeze, the Chill Factor is about -45 C. (-53 F.),
Clurrie

Brrrr! Super Brrrr! We're seeing signs of spring here in S.Central
Washington (State). Black birds trilling out by the birdfeeders and an
e-mail report that kathy was cleaning out the cupboards, and had put her
snowmen away. I'm not quite convince to do that! ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 31-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Brrrr! Super Brrrr! We're seeing signs of spring here in S.Central
Washington (State). Black birds trilling out by the birdfeeders and an

Stop it! Stop it! I've got my fingers in my ears, and I'm not listening!
La, la, la, la, la...
--
derek
Old 31-01-2005, 10:56 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:25:05 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

Stop it! Stop it! I've got my fingers in my ears, and I'm not listening!
La, la, la, la, la...

Slapping hand to mouth, (or slapping hands away from keyboard), "Sorry"
~ jan ;o)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~