Old 19-02-2005, 07:59 PM
RoyBoy

Perhaps you should not have been so fast to jump on the band wangon
with the other ones Carol, afterall you were quiet up until a day or
so ago until you decided to have a go for it as well......No you see
what you caused.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:24:02 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="AuthorAlexander" wrote in message
===
===
=== Infest other groups like your infectation of the Jehovahs group
=== perhaps?
===
===## Why don't you INFEST that group and perhaps save a life? What are you
===accomplishing HERE?
===
===That sure is a much more interesting ost and feedback replies
=== than anything in this forum........you need a gripe on life girl

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 19-02-2005, 09:17 PM
By-GENES

"RoyBoy" a 14 year old bored shut-in and puked
green slime in message ...
Perhaps you should not have been so fast to jump on the band wangon
with the other ones Carol,

## What BANDWAGON?

afterall you were quiet up until a day or
so ago until you decided to have a go for it as well.

## A "GO" for it? Was I also supposed to kiss your dear friend solo's
(_|_)? Spam is Spam and no one wants it on any NG.

......No you see
what you caused.

## Tell us - what did *I* cause, and furthermore - who cares?
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost

Old 19-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Derek Broughton

~ Windsong ~ wrote:

No more responses from me, this is the last. One click for me to
killfile, a couple of minutes for you to change your settings again,
you lose with every change.

Hummm... where are the people who dashed off those complaints to my ISP
for
posting here? Why aren't they harassing his ISP to pull his service????
Inquiring minds want to know.

When he was abusive to Nedra, I emailed his ISP. As long as he's just
trolling, I'll leave him be (but then I wouldn't have emailed your ISP for
anything I've seen you post, either).
--
derek
Old 19-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Derek Broughton

~ Windsong ~ wrote:

"WJHenderson" wrote in message
NO problem, let me say it again for those that may have missed it.

DANDY ORANDAS............DANDY ORANDAS

MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINISH CHOKING ON IT, IF ITS NOT ENOUGH LET ME KNOW!

===============================
Keep doing what you're doing. It makes your friends look bad. Remember,
"Birds of the feather flock together." :-) How about "Show me your
friends and I'll tell you what you are."

You missed his point. This started as a sarcastic attack on Solo.
--
derek
Old 19-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Poindexter

And look, you change d your user id as well,. seems your pretty apt at
it as well but yuou flame me for doing it........so no you are also
known as By-GENES, and lord only knows what else you use as
well.....Not nice to throw stones if yo live in a glass house there
Carol......

Hard to imagine any female that would subscribe to such forums as you
do, and actually be involved in such filthy vile profanity and talk
about gays and lesbians and having all sorts of sex with strangers
then dream of killing them.......your sick girl really
sick.........you need help more than I do...........

===

Old 20-02-2005, 02:06 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Poindexter" wrote in message

And look, you change d your user id as well,. seems your pretty apt at
it as well but yuou flame me for doing it........

## Nope! I do change my nick but not my IP address.

so no you are also
known as By-GENES, and lord only knows what else you use as
well.....Not nice to throw stones if yo live in a glass house there

## I couldn't care less if you change your handle every 10 minutes.

Hard to imagine any female that would subscribe to such forums as you
do, and actually be involved in such filthy vile profanity and talk
about gays and lesbians and having all sorts of sex with strangers
then dream of killing them.......your sick girl really
sick.........you need help more than I do...........

## Give it a rest. Jabriol has been using my e-mail identity for years
now. The proof is all over Usenet as you should know since you spent HOURS
searching for whatever you can find.......

Old 20-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Karen

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
~ Windsong ~ wrote:

"WJHenderson" wrote in message
NO problem, let me say it again for those that may have missed it.

DANDY ORANDAS............DANDY ORANDAS

MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINISH CHOKING ON IT, IF ITS NOT ENOUGH LET ME KNOW!

===============================
Keep doing what you're doing. It makes your friends look bad.

Remember,
"Birds of the feather flock together." :-) How about "Show me your
friends and I'll tell you what you are."

You missed his point. This started as a sarcastic attack on Solo.
--
derek

===================
Derek, I'm aware of that - then he used this AD as a sigfile. I should have
just killfiled him at the start. He's not a common Troll, he's one of those
malcontents who try and start flame-wars across any number of NGs and drag
as many people as they can into it. He's well prepared for what he's
trying to accomplish with any number of e-mail accounts and identities.

As for Joann. I know the women is knowledgeable where fish are concerned.
But so are many people here on the NG. I suppose what I don't understand is
why she isn't willing to share that knowledge HERE for the benefit of
everyone. If something questionable comes up it can be discussed to the
benefit of others. After all it was the questioning of others that brought
the truth about the hose-water rechargeable charcoal to light - and the fact
Dimilin can be found in most aquarium/pond stores. Allow me to also add I
don't recall anyone accusing her of malicious dishonesty as anyone can be
FOOLED. Think how many more would have fell for the misinformation (of the
mfg.'s ?) had it been done privately one person at a time by back-channel
(phone or private e-mail). I wish Joann well in her new business or hobby,
whatever she's into these days.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
""When I feed the poor, they call me a saint; when I ask

Old 21-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Roy

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....a signature file is not considered spam........My
posts are not considered SPAM nor are they considered Trolling. I did
not initiate any cross posts, check the headers and the their
origin.......and where they wwrre poisted to or from .........Windson
is the culprit, plain and simple......It does not take a rocket
scientist to figure that out.......Windson has too many irons in the
fire in too many groups to be able to keep her line of crap straight,
and initiated each and every cross post, with the exceptio0n of Jan
and the fouple she made. I will simply h8it reply and if it is from
multiple forums, so be it, I am not deleting any other forum, all
because some dumb bimbo decided to take the easy route and just cross
post and I am not gonna take my time and clean up behind her or anyone
else........

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:07:54 -0600, "Karen" Pn@nP wrote:

===
==="Derek Broughton" wrote in message
=== ~ Windsong ~ wrote:
===
===
=== ...
=== ===============================
=== Keep doing what you're doing. It makes your friends look bad.
===Remember,
=== "Birds of the feather flock together." :-) How about "Show me your
=== friends and I'll tell you what you are."
===
=== You missed his point. This started as a sarcastic attack on Solo.
=== --
=== derek
======================

Old 21-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Roy

And things were oh so fine with Windsong as long as myu posts were
couter to anything Solor posted. Once I changed my tune it did not
take long to jump on the bandwagon did it........Y'all like a bunch of
starving wolves, you would eat your own mother if thats what it
took..........

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:28:31 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===~ Windsong ~ wrote:
===
===

Old 21-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Roy

Well evidently you crossed the line, I did not....I am perfectly
within the bounds of the usenet forums and my ISP..........Its so nice
to see all these Wonderfull Knights in Shinning Armour, coming to the
rescue of someone (Nedra) who I always figured is more than capable of
taking care of her self in these things, and jump on the bandwagon and
pound your chests I am going to solve this situation, I'll email thie
persons ISP, I'll show them.......yea right!

I challenege anyone to show me word for word complete with all headers
any post I made that is counter to ISP or USENET protocol, other than
you buttholes best shot at it by comments like no wonder he top posts
, no wonder he bottom posts...........so put your money where your
mouth is and if yu can indeed show me any post that falls outside the
regulations of posting, I'll remove myself from this forum...........

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:23:58 -0400, Derek Broughton
wrote:

===

Old 21-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Bai Tranh Voh

Yepper what Roy says

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

The Use of Salt in Aquaculture Benign Vanilla Ponds 64 22-02-2005 09:48 PM
All the reasons to use SALT in ponding Roy Ponds 0 16-02-2005 02:00 PM
Thank you for all another great ponding season! [-M_a_t_r_i_x-] Ponds 1 05-11-2003 07:22 PM
Rock Salt vs Pond Salt itten Ponds 1 18-05-2003 01:20 PM
Use Salt to Determine Volume BenignVanilla Ponds 14 17-05-2003 11:08 PM