Old 16-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Roy

Default All the reasons to use SALT in ponding

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Old 18-02-2005, 07:24 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Roy" wrote in message

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people

$$ Hey, you're not *really* Solo are you?

that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/)

$$ I don't think any Newbies would care who has her old business now.

she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE.

$$ Who does she recommend people buy the fish treatments from after she
does her sight-unseen phone diagnosis? I bet it's none other than Ken
Fischer??!?!?!?! If she makes the WRONG diagnosis and valuable fish die is
she insured to cover the losses? Isn't she concerned about practicing
veterinary medicine without a license? Just curious....

251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your

fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

$$ We're gagging on it already... :þ bleah!
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint;

Old 18-02-2005, 10:06 PM
WJHenderson

NO problem, let me say it again for those that may have missed it.

DANDY ORANDAS............DANDY ORANDAS

MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINISH CHOKING ON IT, IF ITS NOT ENOUGH LET ME KNOW!
===
=== 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
=== diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your
===fish at Dandy Orandas
=== Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
===

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:24:16 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
==="Roy" wrote in message
t...
===
===

Old 18-02-2005, 10:50 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Found, wrapped in heron netting, DEAD HORSE (drown in pond) ponder arrested
for continued BEATING. We need to salt this sucker and make jerky.
LOL! ~ jan )

"Roy" wrote in message

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people

$$ Hey, you're not *really* Solo are you?

snipped to spare the horse
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 18-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Mike Patterson

He's just another troll with nothing better to do with his life than
have a single-ended vendetta against someone he's never met and never
will. The net is rife with pitiable people like this. The frequent
name changes are a classic attribute of a troll. He doesn't really
want to make a point, he gets a thin thrill from thinking that he's
maybe making someone somewhere squirm and annoying as many people as
possible. He has no power over his real life, so he tries to pretend
he has power in the "virtual" world of the net.

It's really a pretty sad commentary on what his real life must have
been like so far.

Oh well. Last time he harrased this group (about 2-3 years ago, IIRC)
he burned out after a couple of months.

Mike

"Roy" wrote in message

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people

$$ Hey, you're not *really* Solo are you?

snipped to spare the horse
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Old 18-02-2005, 11:10 PM
~ Windsong ~

"WJHenderson" wrote in message
NO problem, let me say it again for those that may have missed it.

DANDY ORANDAS............DANDY ORANDAS

MAYBE NOW YOU CAN FINISH CHOKING ON IT, IF ITS NOT ENOUGH LET ME KNOW!

===============================
Keep doing what you're doing. It makes your friends look bad. Remember,
"Birds of the feather flock together." :-) How about "Show me your friends
and I'll tell you what you are."
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"

Old 19-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Mike Calhoun

Is that a fact now.....hmmmmmmmm, I thinnk you need to rethnnk it
because your wrong dude!

I don;t harrass any one, i just pay back what is dished out, plus
some.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:05:08 -0500, Mike Patterson
wrote:

[...]
wrote:
===
===Found, wrapped in heron netting, DEAD HORSE (drown in pond) ponder arrested
===for continued BEATING. We need to salt this sucker and make jerky.
=== LOL! ~ jan )
===
===
===On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:24:16 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:
===
==="Roy" wrote in message
===
===

Old 19-02-2005, 02:53 AM
Mike Patterson

Then why do you keep changing your name?

You are actually going to the trouble to change settings every day or
two just because you know people are killfiling you and you can't
stand the thought that you're being ignored by total strangers.

Sad, that.

No more responses from me, this is the last. One click for me to
killfile, a couple of minutes for you to change your settings again,
you lose with every change.

Mike

wrote:

[...]
wrote:
===
===Found, wrapped in heron netting, DEAD HORSE (drown in pond) ponder arrested
===for continued BEATING. We need to salt this sucker and make jerky.
=== LOL! ~ jan )
===
===
===On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:24:16 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:
===
==="Roy" wrote in message
===
===

Old 19-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Low-GENES

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
He's just another troll with nothing better to do with his life than
have a single-ended vendetta against someone he's never met and never
will.

$$ Someone explain to me what the story is... I must have missed something.
Is he just a troll? Did he feel Johnson did him wrong somehow?

The net is rife with pitiable people like this. The frequent
name changes are a classic attribute of a troll. He doesn't really
want to make a point, he gets a thin thrill from thinking that he's
maybe making someone somewhere squirm and annoying as many people as
possible. He has no power over his real life, so he tries to pretend
he has power in the "virtual" world of the net.

$$ Geeze,... that is pathetic! But he's doing SoLow and Company more
harm then anything else.

It's really a pretty sad commentary on what his real life must have
been like so far.

Oh well. Last time he harrased this group (about 2-3 years ago, IIRC)
he burned out after a couple of months.

$$ And he probably will again. There are 80,000 other NGs he can infest
like a hot case of gill-flukes. :-D

Mike

Old 19-02-2005, 05:33 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
Then why do you keep changing your name?

You are actually going to the trouble to change settings every day or
two just because you know people are killfiling you and you can't
stand the thought that you're being ignored by total strangers.

Sad, that.

No more responses from me, this is the last. One click for me to
killfile, a couple of minutes for you to change your settings again,
you lose with every change.

Mike

==========================
Hummm... where are the people who dashed off those complaints to my ISP for
posting here? Why aren't they harassing his ISP to pull his service????
Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 19-02-2005, 12:59 PM
AuthorAlexander

Infest other groups like your infectation of the Jehovahs group
perhaps? That sure is a much more interesting ost and feedback replies
than anything in this forum........you need a gripe on life girl

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:30:56 -0600, "Low-GENES" P@P wrote:

===
===news:9ksc111lkgbj3oag078rk37kurufk5d3q9@4ax. com...
===~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 19-02-2005, 01:00 PM
AuthorAlexander

Simply bvecause there is no grounds to harrass my ISP. I state within
bounds of this group and fire back only when fired on....now why don;t
you go harrass that Jehovahs group some more.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:33:32 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

===
===news:37ad111dkbq707mq50rtbfqdodugu8pir5@4ax. com...
=============================

Old 19-02-2005, 06:22 PM
~ Windsong ~

"AuthorAlexander" wrote in message

Simply bvecause there is no grounds to harrass my ISP.

$$ There were no grounds to harass mine either as you can see - I'm still
here! :-) That didn't stop them.

I state within
bounds of this group and fire back only when fired on....now why don;t
you go harrass that Jehovahs group some more.

$$ Why don't you? There at least you may SAVE a life. What are you
accomplishing here?

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost
never want you to share yours with them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 19-02-2005, 06:24 PM
~ Windsong ~

"AuthorAlexander" wrote in message

Infest other groups like your infectation of the Jehovahs group
perhaps?

## Why don't you INFEST that group and perhaps save a life? What are you
accomplishing HERE?

That sure is a much more interesting ost and feedback replies
than anything in this forum........you need a gripe on life girl

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"People who want to share their religious views with you almost
never want you to share yours with them."

The Use of Salt in Aquaculture Benign Vanilla Ponds 64 22-02-2005 09:48 PM
All the reasons to use SALT in ponding Roy Ponds 0 16-02-2005 02:00 PM
Thank you for all another great ponding season! [-M_a_t_r_i_x-] Ponds 1 05-11-2003 07:22 PM
Rock Salt vs Pond Salt itten Ponds 1 18-05-2003 01:20 PM
Use Salt to Determine Volume BenignVanilla Ponds 14 17-05-2003 11:08 PM