Old 13-05-2005, 01:58 PM
cat daddy

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Carol is welcome and encouraged to remove rec.ponds from any
postings made here.

How can I remove postings made by others to this NG?
Only they can do that.

He's refurring to cross-posts...

Why not ask the ABUSER Jabriol and several other troll-like
people on this NG to stop posting here until it goes away?
Why make me responsible for the actions of others?
If Jabriol/Iksgorkon/Nomen kills someone in his frustration
and frenzy for revenge is that MY FAULT as well?

Because it's easier to blame the victim. }:8P

The only real victim here is the truth.

I don't know what caused *all this* in the first place either, and
frankly I don't care ethier, but that last thing you should have to
do is leave because of it. From what I've seen you've been a model
poster in this group for at least the last 180+ days I checked.

Doen't that count for somthing?

I suppose, if you don't count her crossposted remailer attacks. And
posting under her "Reel McKoi" alias in the JW group, mentioning rec.ponds,
and disparaging posters here is not really model behaviour, is it? Despite
her victimization act, that alone might attract the less savoury elements of
Usenet here.

Old 13-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Snooze

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Snooze" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

And you think that will make the "bad man" go away? };8)

==============================
Notice it doesn't occur to Snooze to ask the "bad man" and his side-kicks
go away.....

Asking Jabriol to go away would be a waste of effort, because he's not going
to, until he's sufficiently bored of it.Since you two claim to have been
going at it for 9 years, i don't think either of you two are going to get
bored anytime soon.

What option do you suggest that doesn't involve asking you to go away and
take your stalkers with you?
Add each new identity they come up with to the killfile?

-S

Old 13-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Derek Broughton

Snooze wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Notice it doesn't occur to Snooze to ask the "bad man" and his side-kicks
to go away.....

Asking Jabriol to go away would be a waste of effort, because he's not
going to, until he's sufficiently bored of it.Since you two claim to have
been going at it for 9 years, i don't think either of you two are going to
get bored anytime soon.

What option do you suggest that doesn't involve asking you to go away and
take your stalkers with you?
Add each new identity they come up with to the killfile?

That's the _only_ real option.

Killing anything that's cross-posted to rec.ponds and any other groups than
misc.rural (sometimes cross-posted farm ponds) and *.garden* (I'm
guessing there are both alt. and rec. gardening groups) is effective.
Unfortunately, not many news readers can do that.

Asking Carol to leave is not only repugnant, when she's done nothing here to
deserve it (and her behavior anywhere else is irrelevant - where will you
stop? I upset a co-worker a couple of weeks ago - should I be banned, too?)
but it's impossible. If you can't get people who know they're being jerks
to leave us alone, how do you think you can get someone who hasn't done
anything here to leave?

otoh, Carol, if you stopped responding to Snooze & Jan & Anne & anybody else
who's calling on you to leave, they _would_ go away (at least, they'd stop
thinking about you).
--
derek
Old 13-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Reel McKoi

"Snooze" wrote in message
"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Snooze" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

And you think that will make the "bad man" go away? };8)

==============================
Notice it doesn't occur to Snooze to ask the "bad man" and his

side-kicks
go away.....

Asking Jabriol to go away would be a waste of effort, because he's not

going
to, until he's sufficiently bored of it.Since you two claim to have been
going at it for 9 years, i don't think either of you two are going to get
bored anytime soon.

$$ I didn't BRING Jabriol and all his sock-puppets and remailers to this
NG - HE followed me here, in case you didn't notice.

What option do you suggest that doesn't involve asking you to go away and
take your stalkers with you?

$$ Why should I go away because YOU can't deal with a known sociopathic
troll?

Add each new identity they come up with to the killfile?

$$ That's what most people are doing on this NG. It that too hard for you
to manage? A click or two and the troll is gone. :-) If someone is too
sensitive and can't deal with trolls maybe *they* should go away. I mean
that in all sincerity. No one held a knife to his throat and forced him
here.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 13-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Reel McKoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

otoh, Carol, if you stopped responding to Snooze & Jan & Anne & anybody

else
who's calling on you to leave, they _would_ go away (at least, they'd stop
thinking about you).
--
derek

=================
Excellent advice. :-) I'll ignore them all.....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 13-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Gantz

Derek Broughton wrote:
Snooze wrote:
Asking Carol to leave is not only repugnant, when she's done nothing

here to
deserve it.

I agree. Meagan law is stupid as well. If the guy who lives in front of
my house is a child molester, and I have children, why should I care
but his behaviour elsewhere?

You are absolutley right.

otoh, Carol, if you stopped responding to Snooze & Jan & Anne &

anybody else
who's calling on you to leave, they _would_ go away (at least, they'd

stop
thinking about you).
--
derek

Not going to happen. Carol need the attention. See how she parasite on
to threads, in a "me too" fashion? In fact, she will now spit on your
face as well for telling her not to respond to her opposers.

And watch how she will call me another Jabriol Sock puppet.

This is not going to end to the right people do the right thing.

Old 13-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Gantz

Reel McKoi wrote:
=================
Excellent advice. :-) I'll ignore them all.....

Yeah right, Fred Hall told you to kill file Jabriol, and you did not.
Robb told you to tone it down. You did not. You can't follow
instructions. You brain is so dysfunctional, you would not know how to
follow instructions.

That why your first husband whomp your head around like a stand-up bozo
the clown punching bag, your face was so swollen, empty toilet paper
roll cartons had to be use to insert in your face to assist your
breathing. If you only made him lunch the way he asked for it, without
the wise crack remarks, you would still be living in Queens and not
some backwater state raising useless fish in your yard.

Learn to follow instructions, and keep your trap shut.

Old 13-05-2005, 08:19 PM
~Roy~

On 13 May 2005 11:47:56 -0700, "Gantz" wrote:

===
===Reel McKoi wrote:
=== =================
[...]

Great day in the morning..........LOL!

Old 13-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Chad Michael Mallett

Hey jehovahs trash, keep your shit out of others newsgroups. You bunch of
****ing losers.

--
http://www.xpurgatoryx.com
MSN:
"Gantz" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 13-05-2005, 08:49 PM
cat daddy

Snooze wrote:

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
[...]

So, you think Carol's replying to the crossposts here, snecking only
rec.ponds, and broadcasting an appeal to leave out rec.ponds is irrelevant?
That's the Usenet equivalent of erecting a beacon to every miscreant who
wants to follow the trail of crumbs back here. Don't let the blinders slip
off your forehead, Broughton.

where will you
stop? I upset a co-worker a couple of weeks ago - should I be banned,

too?)
but it's impossible. If you can't get people who know they're being jerks
to leave us alone, how do you think you can get someone who hasn't done
anything here to leave?

otoh, Carol, if you stopped responding to Snooze & Jan & Anne & anybody

else
who's calling on you to leave, they _would_ go away (at least, they'd stop
thinking about you).

Why don't you ask her to stop crossposting to other groups about her
rec.ponds problem? It was not too long ago she claimed she had nym-shift to
keep the "stalkers" from finding her. Now, she's all but advertising this
place as a troll haven.

Old 14-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "cat daddy" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Why don't you ask her to stop crossposting to other groups about
her rec.ponds problem? It was not too long ago she claimed she had
nym-shift to keep the "stalkers" from finding her. Now, she's all
but advertising this place as a troll haven.

That much I can agree with...
But I'll have to double-check the headers of those posts first.

--
Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...

=========================
I've asked people to remove rec.ponds and AFN as religion, evolution etc. is
irrelevant to us. They will comply or they wont. It's a common thing
people do. I don't see how that will draw even more trolls here???!?!?!?!
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 14-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Gantz

I told you all.......
The woman can't keep her Yap Yap shut for nuts!
She does no wrong ever.
She never ever takes responsabilty for action. And this is why
rec.ponds is going to convert in wreck.swamp

she listen to Derek's advice for about a good 2 seconds, which is about
as long as it for took for her realize she agreed with a Man, and made
a big mistake that goes against core of her very being.

There is only solution. We all have to discommadate Carol. To do this
we need an RFD.

Also Carol has also engaged the use of a pay NSP. And she writing under
her real birth name. Carolyn. No problem with that. She won't blow that
service away.

=========================

Old 14-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Fred Hall

On 13 May 2005 23:14:26 +0200, Dyno Mutt
wrote:

jabriol wrote in
s.com:

Maxx Pollare wrote:

And you think that will make the "bad man" go away? };8)

that would be a promise.

I hear you're a horrid usenet troll.
I'm here representing the Snuh-collective. We're a trolls union
We don't offer any monetary benefits but you get the pleasure of wearing
an Offishul Snuh Badge!!!!1111!!!!

Jabriol the Sn*htard? Even Drano wouldn't associate with that pond
scum.

Join us
Join Us
Join Us!

--

I have to admit, I'm not well liked in usenet, because I personally had
many usenet accounts terminated, because people do not obey my wishes. --- Uni clarifies it all

The question:

Which part is cornfusing for you?

Uni responds:

Any word greater than two letters long.

I swear it happened in
MID
Old 14-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Julius Gantz

Maxx Pollare wrote:

First of all, Jab can just grow up. Like in here nothing you've done
in the past has being "group destroying". Yes you're opininated, and
at times REALLY misguided, but you've done nothing wrong.

Max,

I guess you would not care, If I went around the newsgroups for years
telling people you raped your daughter who is minor, and dumped her on
the street? You would find nothing wrong with this, as well as the use
of remailers to do the same?

So If I came to this group and said Mr. pollare sodimized his son at the
age of three, I am just expressing my opinion.

I understand completely, and of course you would not mind, when I go
around telling others to call the Police Dept of your own city to report
you in. Even though If I believe it to be true, that would be my
responsibility as a citizen. I completely understand your mindset.

That said Carol, you have to stop nyn-shifting to get around filters.
Everyone has just as much a right to filter you out as you have to to
beguile and ridicule them for their beliefs (and as long as it's not
against that group's charter).

You also have to stop responding ALL of Jab's posts:
- Don't point out his posts
- Don't reply to his ribbing
- Don't look for his socks
- Ingore his forgeries (sit on your hands if you have to)

If somone has a valid quetion about "what's going on", let somone
else answer it. As long as you keep playing with this person you'll
never be free, so as far as it's concened Jab's now dead to you.

She is not going to listen to your advice. Derek told her the same
thing, and she did not listen. She incapable of listening or following
any advice you give her. She will reply: yeah good advice I am going to
follow it. But she never does. What she will do it reply and curse at
you thru her remailer coming from her Adelphia service provider. She
will not let Jabriol out of her mind to do this, would give Jabriol
victory and evidence she is wrong to begin with.

Be content to just quietly "kill file/filter" him, and leave it be.
(Contact me via email if you need some filtering sugestions.)

She gets all her advice from Fred Hall/ Gary Burnlore a Sex Offender and
owner of databasix.

There is really only one solution. Either she recants, or either she
gets canned by her ISP or, everyone in rec.ponds stop replying to her,
instead. This has been going on for 10 years. Filters are limited. There
are so many names in the english dictionary. People will get tired of
posting here. It is the same tecnique That Carol used on ARJW. She wore
them down with her NYM shifting to bypass filters. The woman doesnt has
to work, she sits at her PC all day harrassing JW's and attacking them.
The evidence was presented here at her request. Jabriol Is an IP
profesional and is the head of his dept. Get whats he is going to be
doing until he retires? Many of you will be dead by then.

As I mentioned there is a solution. Either you guys accept it, or watch
the group sink to a new low every day. But unlike Carol, Jabriol will
stick to his word. Like carol he can NYM shift and use different servers
and keep you guys adding on on to your filter for an eternity.

your response is?