Old 12-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Bette E

Default The Question is--

I have asked (and had answered) many questions regarding my pond, on
this wonderful site---- over the last 3 years.

I lurk here at least twice a week in order to see the latest in pond &
fish/ tips and help. Now I'm sick at heart, at what I see.
I have a question, that I thought I would never have to ask of anyone
he

After having been given a chance to end this mess, how is it that any
caring, otherwise responsible individual, could continue to let this
happen to this site, let alone to the many nice people who had become
friends?

Bette (ponder in Ohio)

Old 12-05-2005, 06:28 PM
Reel McKoi

"Bette E" wrote in message

After having been given a chance to end this mess,

* Unfortunately if you read any of the posts you would see there is no way
to end this vindictive troll's mess. The individual who is doing this is
posting several ways, changing his name (sock-puppets) almost daily and he
also posts anonymously.

how is it that any
caring, otherwise responsible individual, could continue to let this
happen to this site, let alone to the many nice people who had become
friends?

* The only individual who can stop him is his ISP who does not post here.
How can anyone else stop him? Have you complained to his ISP, to Google, to
his anonymous remailer service? Please include all headers if you do. Or -
you can use your killfile or ignore all his threads and cross-posted garbage
like everyone else is doing.

Bette (ponder in Ohio)

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 12-05-2005, 08:11 PM
CanadianCowboy

With a world population well over 6.5 Billion ..... you are bound to
have a few "NUT JOBS" !!!

Old 12-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Snooze

"Bette E" wrote in message

After having been given a chance to end this mess, how is it that any
caring, otherwise responsible individual, could continue to let this
happen to this site, let alone to the many nice people who had become
friends?

Frankly the problem is that rec.ponds is caught the crossfire in a war
between jabriol and carol aka "reel mckoi"
I suspect that most of us really couldn't careless about Carol and her war
with the jehovah witness.

Unfortunately there isn't a easy way to remove one or both parties, they
both use anonymous relays, so with out the assistance of the remailer it's
difficult if not impossible to complain to their ISP about their abuse. In
either case isps are fairly reluctant to can accounts for being a putz on
usenet.

-S

Old 12-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Lt. Kizhe Catson

Snooze wrote:
"Bette E" wrote in message

After having been given a chance to end this mess, how is it that any
caring, otherwise responsible individual, could continue to let this
happen to this site, let alone to the many nice people who had become
friends?

Frankly the problem is that rec.ponds is caught the crossfire in a war
between jabriol and carol aka "reel mckoi"

At the risk of injecting facts into the discussion, my observation is
that Carol has been fairly consistent in removing rec.ponds from the
x-posts. It is largely Jabriol (and a few people from other groups,
either through malice or carelessness) who are leaving it or adding it
back in (and of course, quite a few of the posts coming from "Carol" are
fairly obvious forgeries, presumably by Jabby). IOW, the "cross-fire"
is coming mostly from one direction.

I suspect that most of us really couldn't careless about Carol and her war
with the jehovah witness.

No, we don't. But the situation is not helped when rec.ponders start
blaming the wrong party.

Probably the best thing at this point is for *everyone* (yes, that
includes me, and *particularly* includes Carol) is to firmly ignore ALL
Jab-inspired posts and threads for at least two weeks. They're not hard
to recognize; thus they're not hard to ignore.

I am starting NOW.

Unfortunately there isn't a easy way to remove one or both parties, they
both use anonymous relays, so with out the assistance of the remailer it's
difficult if not impossible to complain to their ISP about their abuse. In
either case isps are fairly reluctant to can accounts for being a putz on
usenet.

-- Kizhe

Old 12-05-2005, 10:39 PM
cat daddy

"Lt. Kizhe Catson" wrote in message
Snooze wrote:
"Bette E" wrote in message

After having been given a chance to end this mess, how is it that any
caring, otherwise responsible individual, could continue to let this
happen to this site, let alone to the many nice people who had become
friends?

Frankly the problem is that rec.ponds is caught the crossfire in a war
between jabriol and carol aka "reel mckoi"

At the risk of injecting facts into the discussion, my observation is
that Carol has been fairly consistent in removing rec.ponds from the
x-posts. It is largely Jabriol (and a few people from other groups,
either through malice or carelessness) who are leaving it or adding it
back in (and of course, quite a few of the posts coming from "Carol" are
fairly obvious forgeries, presumably by Jabby). IOW, the "cross-fire"
is coming mostly from one direction.

I suspect you haven't visited the other group(s) where the "cross-fire"
is the mirror reverse then. By her own admission, Carol has been attacking
them for nine years. Observing only the backlash here is giving you an
incomplete perspective. And her use of remailers doesn't spare rec.ponds
either. I doubt there is a third party parroting Carol's diatribes.

I suspect that most of us really couldn't careless about Carol and her

war
with the jehovah witness.

No, we don't. But the situation is not helped when rec.ponders start
blaming the wrong party.

See above. Nine years versus a few months.

Old 12-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Reel McKoi

"cat daddy" wrote in message
I suspect you haven't visited the other group(s) where the "cross-fire"
is the mirror reverse then. By her own admission, Carol has been attacking
them for nine years.

====================
ATTACKING them? Please provide proof I claimed I've been *ATTACKING* them.
Are you another TROLL looking to keep these problems going here? You sure
seem to be, since you post nothing about fish or ponds but seem to focus
only on *me* for some reason. Learn to use a killfile like everyone else.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"Please check people's headers for forgeries

Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM
~Roy~

Everyone is a troll that dares to dissa gree with this crackpot
lunatic old lady of many names....She went to the barn, stepped in
some crap and never wiped her feet when she came back in the
house.........or in other words she stirred up the folks in the other
forums and brought them here all due to her attacks........and
accusations she makes......she is the ever so righteous individual
that has nbever done wrong, or made problems and is just to darned
stupid to realize most folks have her figured out already as the
abscess that caused a festering wound in many
newsgroups.......Wherever she treads she she also brings in all the
baggage of many fialed marriages and relationships, so it seems she is
unhappy that others with good relationships can get along, where she
just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel fo rher narrowminded
tunnel vision that only she is right and everyone else is wrong!

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:11:21 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

===
=======================

Old 13-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Snooze

Snooze wrote:
Frankly the problem is that rec.ponds is caught the crossfire in a war
between jabriol and carol aka "reel mckoi"

At the risk of injecting facts into the discussion, my observation is that
Carol has been fairly consistent in removing rec.ponds from the x-posts.
It is largely Jabriol (and a few people from other groups, either through
malice or carelessness) who are leaving it or adding it back in (and of
course, quite a few of the posts coming from "Carol" are fairly obvious
forgeries, presumably by Jabby). IOW, the "cross-fire" is coming mostly
from one direction.

It's not like jabriol and his buddies came into this channel and picked some
random person to harass. Obviously this is spill over from another newsgroup
or forum. Carol is welcome and encouraged to remove rec.ponds from any
postings made here. Whatever happened in that other newsgroup, who did what
to whom, who started it, etc I don't care.

Unfortunately since the war came to this newsgroup it affects us now too.
Pistols at 10 paces, only way I know to solve it, other then asking Carol to
stop posting to this newsgroup, at least until the war goes somewhere else.

-S

Old 13-05-2005, 01:54 AM
PonderKoi

I have read all of the evidence. I am convinced that Carol has been
waging a idiotic war against JW's. And it has followed her to Rec.Ponds.

I declare a vote of no confidence against her, and further more, no list
remember should reply to any of her post on this news group until the
following conditions are met:

Either she stops her attacks on JW's in the other NG. And retract her
statement that Jabriol is a fornicating incestuous child molester that
raped his daughter.

Or that she leaves Rec.ponds and never return, ever.
She must also apologize to all the news groups she has been attacking,
and must seek professional help.

If she does not I envision rec.ponds a destroyed and useless group.
While filter may protect us and keep us in communications with regulars,
No new blood will come here. More so after downloading the headers and
reading the subject lines.

The fish now swims in Carol's Pond. If Carol is in agreement, Roy knows
exactly the right question to ask Jabriol, and he will be gone. After
all Jabriol claims to be a JW. :-)

jabriol wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:

"cat daddy" wrote in message

I suspect you haven't visited the other group(s) where the

"cross-fire"

is the mirror reverse then. By her own admission, Carol has been

attacking

them for nine years.

====================
ATTACKING them? Please provide proof I claimed I've been *ATTACKING*

them.

most of her attacks are in her sig file. Look at the vocabulary and the
way she express herself, it more than freedom of speech, it hate
speech.

some of these were writen during her nym shifting days...
let me know if you want a whole 10 year account of her activities..
while on rec.ponds she played a sweeted little ole lady, she destroyed
ARJW.

http://tinyurl.com/9j5jk

http://tinyurl.com/7mne6'

http://tinyurl.com/7z4wb
http://tinyurl.com/e2b76
http://tinyurl.com/8sf8d

Old 13-05-2005, 02:20 AM
Reel McKoi

"Snooze" wrote in message
m...
It's not like jabriol and his buddies came into this channel and picked

some
random person to harass. Obviously this is spill over from another

newsgroup
or forum.

# I am not responsible for the abusive actions of others, nor are you. :-)

Carol is welcome and encouraged to remove rec.ponds from any
postings made here.

# How can I remove postings made by others to this NG? Only they can do
that.

Whatever happened in that other newsgroup, who did what
to whom, who started it, etc I don't care.

# Nor do I. They should not have carried it HERE as I'm sure you will
agree. What does it have to so with ponds? Nothing!

Unfortunately since the war came to this newsgroup it affects us now too.
Pistols at 10 paces, only way I know to solve it, other then asking Carol

stop posting to this newsgroup, at least until the war goes somewhere

else.

# Why not ask the ABUSER Jabriol and several other troll-like people on this
NG to stop posting here until it goes away? Why make me responsible for the
actions of others? If Jabriol/Iksgorkon/Nomen kills someone in his
frustration and frenzy for revenge is that MY FAULT as well?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 13-05-2005, 04:58 AM
cat daddy

"~Roy~" wrote in message

[...]

Curious that Carol never replies to the remailer forgeries, that just
happen to pop in to mimic her viewpoint, with the same enthusiasm she has to
clean up the group of the remailers that are forging her. Quite odd.

On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:11:21 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

===

Old 13-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Why not ask the ABUSER Jabriol and several other troll-like
people on this NG to stop posting here until it goes away?
Why make me responsible for the actions of others?
If Jabriol/Iksgorkon/Nomen kills someone in his frustration
and frenzy for revenge is that MY FAULT as well?

Because it's easier to blame the victim. }:8P

# And one woman is easier to verbally abuse and intimidate than several
men..... or so the believe.

I don't know what caused *all this* in the first place either, and
frankly I don't care ethier, but that last thing you should have to
do is leave because of it.

# Oh, I'm not leaving, that's for sure. No one can dictate who stays or
leaves unmoderated NGs.

From what I've seen you've been a model
poster in this group for at least the last 180+ days I checked.

Doen't that count for somthing?

# Not with some of the posters on this NG. They would love to get me
involved in a flame-war *here* on rec.ponds over another NG that doesn't
even concern them, as they do not read/post there and never did.
They see Jab's behavior quite ok (flooding, off-topic posts, threats,
remailers, forged headers ect) and encourage him, but swamped my old ISP
with complaints when I was changing ISPs/NSPs and changed my NYM. One had
the gall to complain about my nym changes on *ANOTHER NG* he never even
posted on!!!! That's what some of the people I'm dealing with here on
rec.ponds are like.........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 13-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
The voice of "Snooze" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

Unfortunately since the war came to this newsgroup it affects us
now too. Pistols at 10 paces, only way I know to solve it, other
then asking Carol to stop posting to this newsgroup, at least
until the war goes somewhere else.

And you think that will make the "bad man" go away? };8)

==============================
Notice it doesn't occur to Snooze to ask the "bad man" and his side-kicks to
go away.....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 13-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Derek Broughton

PonderKoi wrote:

I have read all of the evidence. I am convinced that Carol has been
waging a idiotic war against JW's. And it has followed her to Rec.Ponds.

Obviously not. THis group doesn't need you either.

plonk
--
derek