Old 15-05-2005, 01:53 AM
Reel McKoi

"Jack" wrote in message
news:sRwhe.55317$vN2.22555@clgrps13...
Hey, what do you think "ponds" are about, beer-making?
Jack

================
That was a FORGED HEADER. They think they'll drive me off by forging my
headers.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Please check people's headers for forgeries

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
axemanchris wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
newsbohe.62078$HR1.53068@clgrps12...

Big SNIProooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We are here about Ponds; not frogs, turtles nor pet baboons!!!

you want to discuss turtles and frogs?

go to the rec.herp news groups.

I am trying to clean this place up of off topic junk.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 15-05-2005, 06:40 AM
Jack

I came to this discussion group for information exchange not silly childish
crap.
Sorry. Don't want any further part of this.
Jack.

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:08:01 -0400
From: Reel Mckoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Water change = new surprises

Dbohe.62078$HR1.53068@clgrps12

Old 15-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Reel McKoi

"Jack" wrote in message
I came to this discussion group for information exchange not silly

childish
crap.
Sorry. Don't want any further part of this.
Jack.

==============
Neither does anyone else. You need to ignore trolls and use your killfile.
There *are* nice folks here who discuss ponds. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 15-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Fred Hall

On 15 May 2005 10:13:49 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Good show carol Good show

bully, bully, bully I say.

time for tea.

what a shame.. yes.

Ponders are leaaving
Just like the JW's left, because of her harrasment..

Did you skip the meeting this morning?

Arjw was already going downhill by the end of 2002. The real decline
came with the appearance of your spiritual brother Lyin' Louie Perez,
with his floods of blank posts with the subject lines "PB" and
"Carol".

Carol's nym shifting didn't bother the posters of arjw.

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:08:01 -0400
From: Reel Mckoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

Dbohe.62078$HR1.53068@clgrps12

DXC=4T`1I?X;BdMMDg2]64EMfYSB=nbEKnkkMOO^;8aV]6naOR63ePXk2b[me2a_U\_`]CDY[=
VZ7PcK3mjodO379bjc\Ec2O_AafNciK8[_k?_j
x-privat.org!texta.sil.at!news.banetele.no!dotsrc.or g!news.dotsrc.org!not-fo
r-mail

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
axemanchris wrote:

"Jack" wrote in message
newsbohe.62078$HR1.53068@clgrps12...

Big SNIProooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We are here about Ponds; not frogs, turtles nor pet baboons!!!

you want to discuss turtles and frogs?

go to the rec.herp news groups.

I am trying to clean this place up of off topic junk.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

--

For those who complain about too much old light,
here's some kooky new light from the WTS:

http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part4.htm

http://silentlambs.org
www.freeminds.org

Old 15-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Reel McKoi

Old 15-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Reel McKoi

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On 15 May 2005 10:13:49 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Good show carol Good show

bully, bully, bully I say.

time for tea.

what a shame.. yes.

Ponders are leaaving
Just like the JW's left, because of her harrasment..

Did you skip the meeting this morning?

Arjw was already going downhill by the end of 2002. The real decline
came with the appearance of your spiritual brother Lyin' Louie Perez,
with his floods of blank posts with the subject lines "PB" and
"Carol".

Carol's nym shifting didn't bother the posters of arjw.

==================
He's got ~Roy~, another nasty troll, helping him destroy this pond NG now.
~Roy~ admitted he's enjoying it. No one seems to mind *their* abuse. I can
see why so many of the old-timers have left this NG.

AFN not snipped.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 15-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Cracklin'

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On 15 May 2005 10:13:49 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Good show carol Good show

bully, bully, bully I say.

time for tea.

what a shame.. yes.

Ponders are leaaving
Just like the JW's left, because of her harrasment..

Did you skip the meeting this morning?

Arjw was already going downhill by the end of 2002. The real decline
came with the appearance of your spiritual brother Lyin' Louie Perez,
with his floods of blank posts with the subject lines "PB" and
"Carol".

Carol's nym shifting didn't bother the posters of arjw.

=================================
Because all the posters on ARJ-W knew my sigfiles. I wasn't trying to fool
anyone with sock-puppets nor did I forge headers as is now being done by
these two trolls trying to destroy rec.ponds - and blame me for *their*
behavior. :-)

CR........

Old 15-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Fred Hall

On 15 May 2005 10:36:22 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:
..

Did you skip the meeting this morning?

The power of the blackberry.

You post to rec.ponds while at the KH? Man, that's some kind of
obsession.

Arjw was already going downhill by the end of 2002. The real decline
came with the appearance of your spiritual brother Lyin' Louie Perez,
with his floods of blank posts with the subject lines "PB" and
"Carol".

sure

Care to see the statistics I've compiled. I didn't think so. They
don't fit your agenda.

Carol's nym shifting didn't bother the posters of arjw.

uh which poster?

MMM, A7, Mark Gonzales, in fact, in ye olden days, it didn't bother
you either. Mountain out of a molehill, 'tonio.

havent you notice they are all Carol.. over there. And the child porn
was the coup de grace.

Interesting you should bring up child porn. Someone using "Jabriol"
and variations of "Jabriol", and even "Tony Santana" is posting child
porn binaries even as we post. Google is not your friend on this one,
but you being an IP pro, you should have no trouble finding the pedo
swine who are doing it.

in any case rec.ponds is in a decaline, today the subject of rec.pond
is forgred headers.

As good a subject as any. You should be able to contribute to the
subject.

does carol think anybody cares?
the old ponder got their filter up. and any newsbie looking for a legit
response to a pond problem, well look at jack.. he hit the road.

wrecked.ponds will survive. The reg's may be naive, but they aren't
stupid.

Old 15-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Fred Hall

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:39:28 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
On 15 May 2005 10:13:49 -0700, "jabriol" wrote:

Good show carol Good show

bully, bully, bully I say.

time for tea.

what a shame.. yes.

Ponders are leaaving
Just like the JW's left, because of her harrasment..

Did you skip the meeting this morning?

Arjw was already going downhill by the end of 2002. The real decline
came with the appearance of your spiritual brother Lyin' Louie Perez,
with his floods of blank posts with the subject lines "PB" and
"Carol".

Carol's nym shifting didn't bother the posters of arjw.

==================
He's got ~Roy~, another nasty troll, helping him destroy this pond NG now.

Roy is not a nasty troll. He would be eaten alive in the flame
froups.

~Roy~ admitted he's enjoying it.

Of course he is. It is oh so easy to (f)lame in a froup like
wrecked.ponds. But he's certainly picked one of Usenet's most
unsavory characters to side with. The fallout should be interesting.

No one seems to mind *their* abuse. I can
see why so many of the old-timers have left this NG.

They'll be back. A similar thing happened in one of my favorite
froups a couple years back. After about a year the reg's came back.

AFN not snipped.

No point in it. 'tonio will just add it back in his reply. ;-)

Old 15-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Fred Hall

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:46:00 -0500, "Cracklin'" wrote:

"Fred Hall" wrote in message
[...]

That's how it's done. 'tonio, as you know, has years of experience
torlling support and religious froups. If you took all of his posts
that actually contributed to a discussion over the years and put them
in a single folder, the size of the folder might be about 1k. The
rest were all torll posts with 0 kb's of content.

CR........

Old 15-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Reel McKoi

Reel McKoi wrote:
No one seems to mind *their* abuse. I can
see why so many of the old-timers have left this NG.

AFN not snipped.

They mind, and they left. I the real mckoy made them a promise.
I kept it.

tommorrow it is going to be worse.
Unless I Carol Witkoski retract...
Reverend Mother the honorable Cracklin' Rosie Mckoi.... the frugal
ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 15-05-2005, 09:06 PM
DE

Cracklin' wrote:
"Fred Hall" wrote in message

[...]

Uh, Carol, is this not from your actual sig?

"To persevere in one's duty and
be silent, is the best answer to calumny."

WHY can't you seem to follow your own advice and stop responding,
instead of feeding Jabbers more & more bait?

Do you really have that little self-control? Do you REALLY believe
that it is the responsibility of EVERYONE ELSE to filter you out
because you can't contain yourself? Do you really want to admit that
you have so little of value to say that people SHOULD filter you out,
as you invite the rec.pond folks to do because you won't stop
responding to Jabriol?

Are you so completely incapable of controlling yourself that you just
HAVE to respond even when you would otherwise be winning the battle,
even when it means risking your long-term relationships with those on
rec.ponds who just DON'T WANT TO READ THIS BS WAR YOU HAVE GOING WITH
JABRIOL?!

Carol, stop!, again, instead of attacking me for pointing this out to
you, GET SOME SELF-CONTROL AND STOP RESPONDING TO JABRIOL'S TAUNTS.
ELSE. If you want to talk about JW, do so ONLY ON THE JW GROUPS. If
you have a news server issue, take it up with the NSP or post here
*when appropriate*.

Then people might develop an ounce of respect for you, instead of
buying into Jabriol's insistence that you are the problem (a point you
seem to want to prove by continuing to egging things on, as ludicrous
as it is.)

-- DE
Old 15-05-2005, 09:10 PM
DE

Reel McKoi wrote:
"Fred Hall" wrote in message

[...]

If you would STOP RESPONDING to it -- instead of insisting that those
who don't like your perpetuating the problem should killfile you
(which BTW means that anyone on rec.ponds who doesn't want to read
this will also not read your pond-related posts) then they would have
lost interest long ago.

But no, you're a grown woman but you just can't stop responding to the
bait, keeping it going and going and going and going and going,
causing people to re-evaluate whose "fault" it is because you respond
nastily to all the people who've told you OVER AND OVER to just CLOSE
YOUR MOUTH ....

Is the idea of "self control" so completely beyond your comprehension
that you really want to keep this problem going, when your
participation is exactly what causes it to continue? Do you really
want to lose all your rec.ponds friends over this just because you
can't bite your tongue once in a while?

-- DE
Old 15-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Sue Begg

In message , DE
writes
Do you really have that little self-control? Do you REALLY believe
that it is the responsibility of EVERYONE ELSE to filter you out
because you can't contain yourself? Do you really want to admit that
you have so little of value to say that people SHOULD filter you out,
as you invite the rec.pond folks to do because you won't stop
responding to Jabriol?

It is something I told my son many years ago when he complained about
his sister winding him up and picking on him - Do Not Respond.

Because if you are not seeing any effect from what you do, it becomes a
very pointless exercise and soon gets boring.

You might swear at the screen and kick the cat (That would probably make
some people happy !! ) but as long as it does not appear on the screen
it does not count.

You would not be backing down and losing by this action, you would be
winning, because the frustration caused would be your reward as you saw
the posts become more and more frantic - seeking a response.
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Rocks, pads, surprises, and plenty of work Nate Ponds 8 11-05-2005 01:49 PM
Retrun from vaction surprises bob7094 Ponds 1 04-09-2003 04:02 AM
All sorts of pond surprises! :) Chad Ponds 16 17-08-2003 10:22 PM
Little Surprises Barbara2245 Ponds 2 02-08-2003 03:02 PM
spines and summer surprises, summer regulars and total garden MADNESS again........... madgardener Gardening 4 10-07-2003 03:20 AM