Old 16-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Reel McKoi

"DE" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
Sue Begg wrote:

You would not be backing down and losing by this action, you would be
winning, because the frustration caused would be your reward as you
saw the posts become more and more frantic - seeking a response.

# But nobody would pay attention to me. And this news group is all about
me.

See?

Just to belabo(u)r the point:

Does *anyone* really believe this was written by Carol? Does Carol
really believe anyone is that dumb?

-- DE

========================
Unfortunately DE,... some of them do seem to be that dumb on rec.ponds.

Or they're pretending to be dumb.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 16-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Reel McKoi

"DE" wrote in message
BTW, you hadn't noticed perhaps that he already lost one route of
access through Google Groups? The *sensible* thing is to find the
most egregious of his forgery posts (it's only a forgery if he
actually uses your complete ID, though, without alteration) and send
it off to the email address in his headers. Don't babble at them,
simply bring it to their attention.

And keep YOUR presence consistent, don't nym shift or else you just
make it harder for people to know it really is you. If you stick to
pond discussion on rec.ponds, though, it won't matter who you are,
will it?

## Probably not - to the majority of people there.

Do you think people on that group dislike Jabbers because
he's Jabriol and/or because he's forging/frogging you ... or because
he's dragged all this BS into their group?

## BINGO!

Why, he'd probably even be
tolerated if he actually discussed PONDS instead of just continuing
his campaign of disruption (and every time you post a non-ponds post
there, you're becoming part of that very disruption.)

## It took me awhile to realize that......

-- DE

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 16-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Reel McKoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
. ..
The voice of "Reel McKoi" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

WHY can't you seem to follow your own advice and stop responding,
instead of feeding Jabbers more & more bait?

## Responding to Jabriol on rec.ponds???? You mean marking the
forgeries - the posts he's forging headers on? I think I've
responded to one of his posts in the past 2 weeks.

Just "flagging" those forgeries IS a responce...

$$$ OK! I see what you mean. :-)

Go re-read what I wrote:

$$$ I just reread it twice.

--
Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 16-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Reel McKoi
writes

"DE" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
Sue Begg wrote:

You would not be backing down and losing by this action, you would be
winning, because the frustration caused would be your reward as you
saw the posts become more and more frantic - seeking a response.

# But nobody would pay attention to me. And this news group is all about
me.

See?

Just to belabo(u)r the point:

Does *anyone* really believe this was written by Carol? Does Carol
really believe anyone is that dumb?

-- DE

========================
Unfortunately DE,... some of them do seem to be that dumb on rec.ponds.

Or they're pretending to be dumb.

LOL To misquote Gerald Ratner (For those the other side of the pond he
was a jeweller who produced cheapo, crappo jewellery )
No-one ever lost money by underestimating the taste (or intelligence )
of the general public !!
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Old 16-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Lenny Nero

DE said

Give your rec.ponds friends more credit, and give them a break from
this BS, by just stopping responding to him COMPLETELY ... before you
lose what little understanding and tolerance people still have for you
in this situation.

If you don't believe me, ask THEM, and then accept their response ...
because I'll be there's not a person over there who wouldn't tell you
that if you would just stick to discussing ponding in rec.ponds and
COMPLETELY ignore the troll, they will read your posts and they'll be
able to handle him (by ignoring him too) and his little blackmail game
(in which he bizarrely thinks that trashing rec.ponds will somehow
hurt Shared Secrets) will have failed.

As it is now, you are LETTING HIM WIN every time you respond to him.

-- DE

This is really the truth, and if not, will at least prove the point
that your not as bad (p,k,b sort of thing) as others, if you Usenet
accounts do come into question.

L.

Rocks, pads, surprises, and plenty of work Nate Ponds 8 11-05-2005 01:49 PM
Retrun from vaction surprises bob7094 Ponds 1 04-09-2003 04:02 AM
All sorts of pond surprises! :) Chad Ponds 16 17-08-2003 10:22 PM
Little Surprises Barbara2245 Ponds 2 02-08-2003 03:02 PM
spines and summer surprises, summer regulars and total garden MADNESS again........... madgardener Gardening 4 10-07-2003 03:20 AM