Old 15-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Reel McKoi

Reel McKoi wrote:
"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
oups.com...

## Please check for forged headers when reading my posts. :-)

Yeah, more extra work if you wan to read the great me!

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 15-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Derek Broughton

Ann in Houston wrote:

oh hee hee, Carol. I think it's mighty suspicious the way your mind
works. Besides, I'll bet that if someone grew it in their bog filter,
it would become on-topic in a hurry.

Oh grow up! Carol isn't posting those.
--
derek
Old 15-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Reel McKoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 May 2005 23:34:28 -0500, "Reel McKoi"

wrote:

Yes I am, because the ones before them are forged. Odd you didn't see

the
forgeries even though you didn't have them killfiled (different NSP).

I saw them, that's why I killfiled the (little k) Mckoi, but if you keep
reposting them telling me that they are forgies, kind of defeats the
purpose of my killfile, doesn't it?

$$ No. You're killfile should BLOCK them both.

If you had me killfiled you would NOT see these "marked" messages,

I guess that's what I'm going to have to do.

$$ Yes. Whatever works in your NR program.

If you checked the properties/headers as you
should have - you would see I post from news.x-privat.org and not from
news.sunsite.dk.

I don't see why I, or anyone else for that matter,

$$ Because it's FASTER then typing a message here discussing it with me.
:-)

has to go through all
this much work for you.

$$ It's work to click on "block sender?"

Especially if you would have followed Derek's
advice this morning. (Slapping hand to forehead, that I should think you
would do as you said you would.) HA! ~ jan

$$ Derek didn't address forged headers. Don't slap too hard or you'll
think it's "too much work." Now stop blaming me for the bad behavior of a
well known Usenet sociopath and troll.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)

Old 15-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Reel McKoi

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:02:06 -0400
From: Reel McKoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Hey, Nedra.....Are you here? (FORGED HEADER)

. com

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Note that I killfiltered Mckoi with the little k. ~ jan

# then leave the group and start rec.ponds.moderated!

I am an Atheists, and I will do whatever I want.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 15-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Reel McKoi

Old 20-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Windsong

Derek Broughton wrote:
Ann in Houston wrote:

oh hee hee, Carol. I think it's mighty suspicious the way your mind
works. Besides, I'll bet that if someone grew it in their bog filter,
it would become on-topic in a hurry.

Oh grow up! Carol isn't posting those.

In other words, you are an imature dummy

Hey, Nedra..... Ann in Houston Ponds 6 09-05-2005 03:33 PM
From Nedra Bonnie Espenshade Ponds 0 16-06-2003 08:00 PM
for the birds & bigger koi = Nedra ~ Windsong ~ Ponds 0 25-04-2003 05:56 AM
Nedra/Lotus question Lee Brouillet Ponds 5 31-03-2003 07:08 PM
Mad & Nedra jammer Ponds 2 22-03-2003 04:56 AM