Old 24-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Wanda,

One of our long time residents, Carol while being helpful here in our news
group turned out to have a dual personality on another news group. It seems
she called a certain person a rapist and child molester. In fact I think she
also said she raped his daughter.
Carol is under the impresion that JW's are people who suppose to take these
sort of personal attack lying down. Anyway this particular individual is
deranged and a loon, he is not your run of the mill JW and accuse Carol of
destroying his news group in addition to her libel statements on that group.
He decidec to come her home group, which is us, and pay her in return.

Wanda = jabriol
~ jan JJsPond.us = jabriol

talking to himself again...

check headers...

-- Smoovious

--
__________________________________________________ _____ _/azz /|/|aster _____
Kenn "Jazz" Booth II The Imperium, VGAP host
Old 24-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

DE wrote:

I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but the
fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
"Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us -- why
do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to these
posts instead of leaving it alone?

(points up in the thread) ~Roy~ was stupid enough it looks like...

-- Smoovious

Old 24-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

~Roy~ wrote:

Certain Someones....their user names are.....hell its Carol Witkoski,
aka Windsong, aka Cracklin Rose, aka Reel McKoi that stirs it up and
creates the mess.....Jabriol is doing what needs to be done to the
ignorant individual that continually stirs the pot........

Can you be any more blind?

-- Smoovious

Old 24-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Cracklin'

"Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II" wrote in message
eenews.net...
DE wrote:

I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but the
fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
"Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us -- why
do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to these
posts instead of leaving it alone?

(points up in the thread) ~Roy~ was stupid enough it looks like...

-- Smoovious
ICQ : #26588685 IRC : UnderNet

#VGAplanets
=============================

As were others on rec.ponds. I'm sure DE means well, but not everyone is as
net savvy as she gives them credit for...... and trolls are well aware of
this fact.

Nothing snicked since I don't know where you're posting from.

CR......

Old 24-05-2005, 06:08 PM
cat daddy

[alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn snecked]

DE wrote:

[...]

Why thank you, Carol. This was *so* helpful in keeping the noise down.

Old 24-05-2005, 06:10 PM
cat daddy

[alt.free.newsservers snecked]
"small fish" wrote in message
Looks like Wanda is............

"Wanda" aka JABRIOL wrote in message
I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going

on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Newsgroups: rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers
From: "Wanda"
Subject: What is going on with my rec.ponds?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:40:19 GMT

OrgName: Qwest Communications
OrgID: QWDL
Address: 950 17th Street
Address: Suite 1900
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country: US

NetRange: 63.152.0.0 - 63.159.255.255
CIDR: 63.152.0.0/13
NetName: QWEST-2BLKS
NetHandle: NET-63-152-0-0-1
Parent: NET-63-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DCA-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET
NameServer: SVL-ANS-01.INET.QWEST.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2000-07-12
Updated: 2000-08-23

TechHandle: QN-ARIN
TechName: NOC
TechPhone: +1-703-363-3001
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Qwest IP NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: QIA-ARIN
OrgTechName: Qwest IP Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgTechEmail:

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Thanks for another crossposted heads-up, Carol!

Old 24-05-2005, 07:02 PM
~Roy~

I could care less whats cross po0sted Carol, and like I said before, I
give follks credit for bveing smart enough to differentiate between
forged headers and cross posts without you needing to point each and
every one out to folks....Your image is history anyhow so there is no
saving it..............your a stalker and a looser.......face it!

On Tue, 24 May 2005 10:41:21 -0500, "Cracklin'" wrote:

===
==="Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II" wrote in message
. readfreenews.net...
=== DE wrote:
===
=== I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but the
=== fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
=== "Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us -- why
=== do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to these
=== posts instead of leaving it alone?
===
=== (points up in the thread) ~Roy~ was stupid enough it looks like...
===
=== -- Smoovious
=== ICQ : #26588685 IRC : UnderNet
===#VGAplanets
================================
===

Old 24-05-2005, 07:07 PM
DE

DE wrote:

I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but the
fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
"Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us -- why
do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to these
posts instead of leaving it alone?

(points up in the thread) ~Roy~ was stupid enough it looks like...

-- Smoovious
ICQ : #26588685 IRC : UnderNet

#VGAplanets
=============================

As were others on rec.ponds. I'm sure DE means well, but not everyone is as
net savvy as she gives them credit for...... and trolls are well aware of
this fact.

Nothing snicked since I don't know where you're posting from.

CR......

No, Carol you continue to feed the troll which just keeps this going.

At least Kenn's mistake can be presumed to have been innocent.

What does it take to get through to you? Your own friends on
rec.ponds have told you the same thing, you promised them too that you
would exercise some self-control ... and within 2 days you are
responding AGAIN.

This would have gone nowhere if only you had some self-control;
instead, you've now turned a whole bunch of people against you who
would initially have been completely on your side, JUST BECAUSE YOU
CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF and want others to do it for you.

Your lack of consideration is RUDE, it's INSULTING, it's INCONSIDERATE
of the people you claim are your friends on rec.ponds.

Ask THEM, Carol ... but you'll still keep saying you HAVE to respond,
no matter what anyone tells you, because you just can't seem to get a
clue, no matter how many times so many people tell you to just SHUT UP
ABOUT IT and it will then become ineffective.

You are what is known as an "enabler"; Jabbers would be powerless
were it not for your constant cooperation in keeping this going.

-- DE
Old 24-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Reel McKoi

"Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II" wrote in message
eenews.net...
~Roy~ wrote:

Aw shove a sock in it. It takes two to tango and Carol aka Windsong,
aka Reel McKoi is pretty darn experienced in stirring up a pot and
causing problems wherever she goes and then acts like little miss
innocent that does not wrong...Jabriol has a reason to do what he
does, Carol started it, and continues to push folks.......she is what
has created all the turmoil in numerous groups........

Um... dude... he's been spoofing a lot of those Reel McKoi posts as
well as others too. Start checking out headers sometime before you
make an ass of yourself again.

You probably think it's the victim's fault if she gets raped too with
that kind of logic...

-- Smoovious

============================
It looks like some people who should *know better* are also fooled by Jab's
using Reel McKoi and Cracklin'. He also uses a remailer service and then
claims all remailed messages are from me. Some people are fooled. Most
people like ~Roy~ and his pal cat daddy aka small fish don't bother to
check the headers and IP addresses, especially when the object of their
"hates" name is on it. Other people are too lazy to check, and that's their
prerogative. Many people don't even know what they are.

Maybe Roy can tell us about all those *NUMEROUS GROUPS* I'm supposedly
causing turmoil on.... and supposedly airing my *dirty laundry* on,... as
he so gallantly put it. I think he has me confused with his pal from
ARJ-W. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 24-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

Cracklin' wrote:

Nothing snicked since I don't know where you're posting from.

AFN... always...

-- Smoovious

Old 25-05-2005, 01:49 AM

Yawn...somebody forgot rec.ponds, it is not polite to talk behind their
backs

Reel McKoi wrote:
"DE" wrote in message
No, Carol you continue to feed the troll which just keeps this going.
At least Kenn's mistake can be presumed to have been innocent.

## DE you are also feeding this toll by replying to both of us and
criticizing me endlessly. He loves it but you can't see it. It gives him
the encouragement he needs to keep this up. Remember I know this troll a
lot longer than you do. I know how he operates. Why don't you killfile us
both, the other 2 trolls - and all those using remailers?

What does it take to get through to you? Your own friends on
rec.ponds have told you the same thing, you promised them too that you
would exercise some self-control ... and within 2 days you are
responding AGAIN.

## On rec.ponds? WHERE? My posts there are ON TOPIC. Have you bothered
to check - including the headers and IPs)? RP is not my home group. I only
know 2 or 3 people who post there - so you are WRONG in your assumptions.
*FRIENDS* would have totally ignored Jabbers when he started this crap
there.

This would have gone nowhere if only you had some self-control;
instead, you've now turned a whole bunch of people against you who
would initially have been completely on your side,

## Like who DE? Roy and small fish/cat daddy had it in for me for weeks
before Jabbers infested RP. The three women who I don't know (Jan, ElaneT
etc.) turned on me when I refused to bow down to this blackmailer - just to
get rid of him. I'm a stranger to them so they couldn't care less. I
suppose you missed that part. *FRIENDS* don't do things like that. If you
have FRIENDS like that DE, then you sure don't need enemies.

JUST BECAUSE YOU
CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF and want others to do it for you.

## Do what for me?

Your lack of consideration is RUDE, it's INSULTING, it's INCONSIDERATE
of the people you claim are your friends on rec.ponds.

## By posting ON TOPIC messages day after day? I can't stop Jab's from
posting under my name "Reel McKoi." See above regarding *FRIENDS* who would
have you give in to someone like Jabbers. You also haven't noticed those
who saw that giving into blackmail as WRONG.

Ask THEM, Carol ... but you'll still keep saying you HAVE to respond,
no matter what anyone tells you, because you just can't seem to get a
clue, no matter how many times so many people tell you to just SHUT UP
ABOUT IT and it will then become ineffective.

## And you call me RUDE???? LOL!!! :-D

Old 25-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Courageous

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

One or more certain someones, identity unknown, have decided to commit
multiple felonies in order to stir up trouble. All they have to do is
get some cranky ass old rich miser ****y enough, and it will be jail time.

C//

Old 25-05-2005, 03:04 AM
MartinS

DE wrote:

No, Carol you continue to feed the troll which just keeps this going.

Isn't that what you are doing? ;-)

--
Martin S.
Old 25-05-2005, 03:43 AM
Reel McKoi

"Courageous" wrote in message
news

It looks like some people who should *know better* are also fooled by

Jab's
using Reel McKoi and Cracklin'. He also uses a remailer service and

then
claims all remailed messages are from me.

Just so you know, this is both a civil /and/ a criminal violation.

C//

================================
Thanks. Actually I didn't know that.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 25-05-2005, 03:43 AM
DE

MartinS wrote:
DE wrote:

No, Carol you continue to feed the troll which just keeps this going.

Isn't that what you are doing? ;-)

In a way, but only because it's obvious by now that she refuses to get
a clue no matter how many people tell her. I suppose I keep hoping
some of the rec.ponds people will beat it into her somehow.

But IAC I don't call myself a "victim" over it, and there's not much
else to rant about these days so I just consider it good for getting
my BP going before the 2nd cuppa.

Funny thing is, I really do "feel" for the rec.ponds people, who don't
care so much WHO posts as what is being discussed. What Carol can't
seem to figure out is that it doesn't matter what Jabbers posts, they
will ignore him if it's not ponds-related, so she doesn't HAVE to keep
posting those denials but she's going to keep dumping the posts there
anyway until everyone has her filtered out for good ... thus giving
the win to the disruptor, as she offers herself up as an enabler time
after time instead of ignoring him and so easily defeating the
disruptive intent.

Me, though, I'm just doling out little slaps to those who walk around
with the signs reading "HIT ME AGAIN, PLEASE!"

-- DE