Old 23-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Wanda

Default What is going on with my rec.ponds?

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Old 23-05-2005, 10:49 PM
George

"Wanda" wrote in message
I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Typical usenet idiocy. What else? It's a moron invasion from east lower
slobovia.

Old 24-05-2005, 12:20 AM
~Roy~

Just Carol aka windsong, aka cracklin Rose, aka reel mckoi dragging
her dirty laundry around in various groups.

Old 24-05-2005, 12:29 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Wanda wrote:
I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Wanda,

One of our long time residents, Carol while being helpful here in our news
group turned out to have a dual personality on another news group. It seems
she called a certain person a rapist and child molester. In fact I think she
also said she raped his daughter.
Carol is under the impresion that JW's are people who suppose to take these
sort of personal attack lying down. Anyway this particular individual is
deranged and a loon, he is not your run of the mill JW and accuse Carol of
destroying his news group in addition to her libel statements on that group.
He decidec to come her home group, which is us, and pay her in return.

I have to admit, he has done a wonderful job. I have almost everyone in
killfile filter, Carol has been forging headers and using remailers in her
private war. I use to spend time looking at header just to see who was who.
Our group is virtually destroyed, We have asked Carol to recant, take her war
elsewhere to no avail. Other indivivuals like Fred Hall and DE have ask Carol
just to keep her mouth shut and she pretneds to listen and agree, but then she
go off on atangent yet again. I think Carol is mentally ill. The only solution
here is for NSP administrators is to cancelled her accounts, and maybe she
will get the message. But the nutcase from the other group has been battaling
Carol and knows almost with uncanny precision exactly what next step Carol
will take. I would advise everyone just to abandon ship.

~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 24-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

Wanda wrote:
I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

A user named Carol is being harassed by a cyber-stalker named jabriol, who
basically, intends to cause as much chaos as he can, by forging posts, mis-quoting
other people's messages, without caring whatsoever who gets caught in the middle.

Just take a close look at headers on messages from your friends that doesn't
ring true to you. You'll find they're forged by jabriol.

He's been at this quite a while now, and flooding our group (a.f.newsservers)
with his useless drivel as well.

The dude has seriously lost his mind, and I'm being literal here.

.... pretty sad really ...

-- Smoovious

--
__________________________________________________ _____ _/azz /|/|aster _____
Kenn "Jazz" Booth II The Imperium, VGAP host

Old 24-05-2005, 01:41 AM

This is all facinating, I've read about him in talk.origins and in some
of the sci. groups. He seems kind of radical. Why do you believe he
lost his mind?
I am a student and I am writing a paper on internet behaviour
associated with blogs and usenet. The kooks news groups is an
interesting one. Now then, What is the story behind Jabriol and his
cyberstalking?

You can e-mail me if you like.

Hans Geist

Old 24-05-2005, 02:06 AM
~Roy~

Too much to post about, do a google search on Carol witcoski,
Windsong, Cracklin Rose, Reel Mckoi and of course Jabriol and you will
have more than enough to read and keep occupied with.

On 23 May 2005 17:41:40 -0700, wrote:

===This is all facinating, I've read about him in talk.origins and in some
===of the sci. groups. He seems kind of radical. Why do you believe he
===lost his mind?
===I am a student and I am writing a paper on internet behaviour
===associated with blogs and usenet. The kooks news groups is an
===interesting one. Now then, What is the story behind Jabriol and his
===cyberstalking?
===
===You can e-mail me if you like.
===
===Hans Geist
===
===
===Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II wrote:
=== Wanda wrote:
[...]
=== --

Old 24-05-2005, 02:08 AM
~Roy~

Aw shove a sock in it. It takes two to tango and Carol aka Windsong,
aka Reel McKoi is pretty darn experienced in stirring up a pot and
causing problems wherever she goes and then acts like little miss
innocent that does not wrong...Jabriol has a reason to do what he
does, Carol started it, and continues to push folks.......she is what
has created all the turmoil in numerous groups........

Old 24-05-2005, 02:10 AM
~Roy~

Certain Someones....their user names are.....hell its Carol Witkoski,
aka Windsong, aka Cracklin Rose, aka Reel McKoi that stirs it up and
creates the mess.....Jabriol is doing what needs to be done to the
ignorant individual that continually stirs the pot........

On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:02:25 -0700, Courageous
wrote:

===
===I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
===what up with the off topic posts?
===
===One or more certain someones, identity unknown, have decided to commit
===multiple felonies in order to stir up trouble. All they have to do is
===get some cranky ass old rich miser ****y enough, and it will be jail time.
===
===C//

Old 24-05-2005, 03:02 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

That was almost believably me, except it was crossed posted and I'm no
longer responding to this garbage. Exception; this time only because this
is the first time I've had my ID forged.

The nice thing about not knowing who anyone is anymore? You just
can't get offended. If it sounds odd, mean, rude, etc. it's not a
rec.ponder posting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, and to ponding
posts. ~ jan

Wanda wrote:
I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Forged
On Mon, 23 May 2005 23:29:28 GMT, "~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

[...]

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 24-05-2005, 04:42 AM
DE

Ron wrote:
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

Wanda wrote:

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
what up with the off topic posts?

Wanda,

One of our long time residents, Carol while being

-=- -=- -=-

The NNTP-Posting-Host: 63.154.80.80 = Jabriol/iksgorkon, not
~Jan.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

I know you still INSIST it's "defense" and you HAVE to post it, but
the fact is ... nobody is stupid enough to think that was anyone but
"Jabriol"; the writing style & content are obvious, so remind us --
why do you think EVERYONE is so stupid that you have to respond to
these posts instead of leaving it alone?

Don't you have any respect or consideration for anyone other than
yourself? How insulting can you be in your assumptions?

Or are we going to hear why these responses continue to HAVE to be
posted and how it is everyone else's job to filter it out rather than
yours to exercise self-control?

-- DE
Old 24-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

jabriol wrote:

And ofcourse Ken never heard of of IP address spoofing. Which was never
a concern for me.

It's "Kenn"... not "Ken"... can't you read? And just by adding a bunch of
other newsgroups to your followup when the parent posts were only in
rec.ponds and alt.free.newsservers just highlights my comments.

Verizon by day Qwest by Night, MSN and proxies oh My!

And Of course Carol never Harras anybody... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cracklin in ARJW is a figment of my imagination eh?

Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II wrote:

Wanda wrote:

I lurk here from time to time. Can someone explain to me what is

going on?

what up with the off topic posts?

A user named Carol is being harassed by a cyber-stalker named

jabriol, who

basically, intends to cause as much chaos as he can, by forging

posts, mis-quoting

other people's messages, without caring whatsoever who gets caught in

the middle.

mis-quoting messages... case in point... I forgot about you intentionally
dragging other channels back into your drivel. Thanks for reminding me.

Just take a close look at headers on messages from your friends that

doesn't

ring true to you. You'll find they're forged by jabriol.

like the ~Roy~ message.

He's been at this quite a while now, and flooding our group

(a.f.newsservers)

with his useless drivel as well.

The dude has seriously lost his mind, and I'm being literal here.

... pretty sad really ...

-- Smoovious

-- Smoovious

(extra group removed.)

Old 24-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

Ron wrote:

You're not fooling anyone Jabriol...........

===

Well well well... I didn't think to look at Wanda's... I should have.

The lack of all the extra groups tacked onto the newsgroup header
threw me.

-- Smoovious

Old 24-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Kenn 'Jazz' Booth II

~Roy~ wrote:

Aw shove a sock in it. It takes two to tango and Carol aka Windsong,
aka Reel McKoi is pretty darn experienced in stirring up a pot and
causing problems wherever she goes and then acts like little miss
innocent that does not wrong...Jabriol has a reason to do what he
does, Carol started it, and continues to push folks.......she is what
has created all the turmoil in numerous groups........

Um... dude... he's been spoofing a lot of those Reel McKoi posts as
well as others too. Start checking out headers sometime before you
make an ass of yourself again.

You probably think it's the victim's fault if she gets raped too with
that kind of logic...

-- Smoovious