Old 30-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Derek Broughton

rtk wrote:

Bev wrote:
Thank you for the warning.! I've never used a "news group" before and
noticed some not so nice posts!! Wondered what was going on. Glad you
like the ponds.

Under Don't let the neighbors use your pond, you have this perfect photo:
http://bevsplace.ca/images/pdnewponddogsoct23.jpg
I hope no one fails to open it. It's precious.

My girls always used the big pond at my last place. Keeping them out of the
new one will be a problem...
--
derek
Old 30-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Derek Broughton

Bev wrote:

I think it is 1.24 per sq foot. This stuff is the same as the original
pond and has served me very very well. It is easy to work with and folds
really well. It is also good for patching should it require any (haha...of
course it will!!)

Well, I consider it not adequate for ponding if it requires patching. One
problem with HDPE, is that it doesn't fold very well. But the stuff from
Northern Greenhouse shouldn't ever need patching. If it gets to the point
where it's getting leaks, it's probably beyond patching. One guy claims to
be able to walk on his greenhouse roof. Last week, something blew through
our greenhouse - took out a window, but no damage to the plastic.

When I started ponding all those years ago this was the only
stuff available around here, cost me 300.+ for that liner!!!

Yeah, I spent hundreds on the liner for my first pond.

For the big pond I would
love to be able to get the EPDM....but it would cost a considerable
amount. Maybe by then the craze will die down and the costs will reflect
it.

No, the costs actually do reflect the "craze". Things were much worse when
there was no demand for pond liners. Supply & demand. When demand goes
up, so does production, and prices start to come down. For the size of pond
you have, you probably wouldn't be able to drag the EPDM liner into place -
even with help. My last pond had a liner about 600sq.ft. and it was barely
possible for my wife and I to get it in place. HDPE is much lighter and
more puncture resistant.

Someone told
me mine is a PVC liner??? Black one side white the other, a woven
material. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to sharing ideas.

No. The blue pool liner is almost certainly PVC. The woven stuff is HDPE
(High Density PolyEthylene). Black & white may even be the same stuff that
Northern Greenhouse is selling (they say theirs is black/silver).
--
derek
Old 30-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Reel McKoi

Old 30-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Bev

Derek....thanks for the info. You are probably right on the name of this
black and white stuff (my original was the black and silver) and if it
wasn't for me and my ideas it would probably still be just fine. i.e.
different falls, adding a bog etc. etc. I found that it folded quite well
though. Just helped my brother put in two ponds and a stream a couple of
weeks ago and he was pleased with the stuff. The company cut and heat
seamed it to the size he needed and the two of use were able to put it in. I
can just imagine the weight of EPDM! I know some folks frown on using
anything other than EPDM or roofing rubber washed off (which is the same
thing). If I get a chance I'll look up the company name and post it, I'm
pretty sure it is Tarp Right, but I'll check.
Thanks again.
Bev

--
http://bevsplace.ca/

Old 18-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Gantz

Cracklin' wrote:

# What is your question? What would you like to talk about or ask. I
assure you, you will get the TRUTH here.

Here is carol truth,

Over the last few Month you have notice in your group a personal
flamewar.
It started when Carolyn Kim started to use disfamation to attack JW's.
More so she accused on internet one partucular JW of raping his
daughter at the age of 13, getting her pregnant and dumping her in the
street.

This individual threaten Carol and her ISP. One of her ISP known as
HOT dumped her
because she has a tenedency to forge other people addresses.
One of her friends who shared the house with her was also downloading
teen pixs. I guess that is the tendency of those who live between
route 40 and 24 in Tenn. I reckon woodbury is a boring place to live if
you don't
have a pond.

Anyways Carol thought she was slick by using anonymous remailers.
However one particular remailer has embbeded in it wonderful
information, which
make it easy for lawenforcement agencies to follow. It not at the end
of a chain.
It is at the begining. And everytime your pc access the web, a log
entry is
created, Post 911 era
forces all ISP to do so. This mean you connect from your home, you
ISP knows who you are, and it is recording your activity. You can
dislodge
your hardrive and smash it down to quarks, and send it to another
dimension, it does
not matter. A record is kept. If you broke the law. The authorities
will find you. It may
take some time.
But you will be found. God Bless the Patriot act. Carol has broken
the law, several in fact, the worst is corrupcion of minors by posting
Porn to rec.ponds
where a minor have access to it. Using anonymous remailers does not
protect her
because there is a log entry of her using a remailer. Very simple
indeed.

Now then Carol anonymous remailers has been traced to Direcpc.com
From her PC to the outside world travel inhouse until it reach a Hub

in Germantown Maryland. Her PC IP address is 206.71.103.109 and it is
routed thru HH103109.direcpc.com

When Carol connects to her NSP like shared-secrets or anyother free
newsservers it going to be routed at 66.82.4.72 or any other block of
addresses
eminating from Dircpc or Direcway.

Carol thought she is smart in hiding her e-mail accounts.
If you want to write an e-mail to Carol to tell her to cut the crap
send her it to this address or it alias
I would advise you to write to her rapidly,
because as she reads
this post, knowing her paranoia, she is pooping her adult diaper about
now. Whew!! I
can already smell the digested tofu. Her pacemaker must be sending her
defiberlating
shocks right now. I am sure that right now she is dailing Direcpc to
have her e-mail
changed and ranting that some lunitc stalker is comming from Camden to
kill her.
Carol is a known and convincing liar, but by the time she does make her
call,
DirecPC will already know of her abuse, and they will already know that
the
notion of her life being threaten is a ploy to protect herself while
she still
goes on the net, to stalk and Libel others.

Now then if you live a few miles from woodbury, you can go up and
knock on her door and ask her to cut the crap, and throw H02S04 into
her pond.

OR

You can write to:

(samething)

and you can write to
as well
forward her anoynmous headers. They can verify with their logs
if Carol been using their service to commit internet crimes, no
matter all
of her NYM shifting.

With Carol Gone, rec.ponds and AFN will retunred to normality

You have a chance to do something about Ms.Wysong today.

It is about time to bring peace to rec.ponds

Old 18-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Gantz

Carol Witkowski has been caught in various vicious lies
Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the Health
NG
Do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more details.
She engages people in senseless debates about absolutely nothing.
Her intent on ARJW is to slander JW's

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?
_What is the purpose of her post? To present reliable facts about JW's
or sling mud on
A religious organization in good standing in almost every country in
the
world?

Ask her for evidence of her claims before proceeding with your
conversation
with her, if not you may be end up wasting your time and bandwidth on
discussing subjects based on fraudulent and fabricated information.
This is how she manipulates clueless bystanders in participating
with her distributing false information elsewhere?

Facts about Carol:

*She can never present evidence.
*She never reveals the source of her info (because there is none). Her
common
reply, is: "everybody already knows". If everybody knew, why bring it
up?
*She always hides her identity. And change her header to avoid
killfiles. A TOS offense
*She cuts and paste, rewrite postings, and will even forge e-mail
addresses
;which her ISP allows her to do. Just ask them: support.heartoftn.net

If your newsgroups has been victim of Carol's MCP and ECP that is off
topic;
You can report her.

Her account is dpc6682112001.direcpc.com and you may report her to

and her use of remailers can still be traced to her account.No American
ISP like to be
associated with Hate Speech no matter if Hate speech is protected
under the First. It affects their commercial interest.
Then you can contact your own ISP and have them add them to their
block List Direcpc.com

Why does Carol behave as she does?

Carol G. Witkowski of Davidson County Tn. Is a life long
underachiever.
She did not finish High school in NYC, and lived as Sex-relief for
biker gangsters in the
;60's and 70's. She claims on her website that she has 2 failed
marriages and blames God for her poor choices. It is alleged that she
lost custody of her only son due to substance abuse, (never been
proven however). Dumped in TN by her Second husband, Quote-quote, with
no place to go.

She also has failed attempts at being a JW. She could never attain
their moral standards as dictated in the scriptures, and thus been at
war with them ever since.
This has made her a very mentally unstable woman, her hatred is
intense, and due to biker-substance abuse lifestyle, she now needs aid
of a pacemaker.

By reporting her to her ISP, she is made aware, that she is alone in
her insane crusade full of false hoods and forgeries. ;And that you
the reader does not support hate speech against any religion or
person.

Carol as Many other former and disgruntled JW's family
members will INDICATE that JW's
and/or the WTBTS are wrong or at fault no matter the topic, the
proof, or the evidence. As with Carol and other anti-jw's already
"know"
the reality, and do nothing but work backwards from said private
reality
with respect to a given WTBTS/JW related matter, presenting anything
and everything even remotely closely apparently confirming their a
priori conviction as "proof" that they were "right all along". A good
example is ant-jw's fetish for reposting "excerpts" of articles which
simply declare that one or more wrong/evil-doers "is"/"are" Jehovah's
Witnesses, with ZERO
proof/evidence that said alleged wrong/evil-doers actually make any
attempt at all to live the alleged godly principles allegedly embodied
in the teaching(s) of the WTBTS.

One may as well post an excerpt of an article that says, "four
teenagers girls - who are *WHITE* - were caught stealing Eminem CD's
from Tower Records", in
hopes of convincing the audience that said excerpt "proves" something
about "whiteness". What does the "Jehovah's Witness" label mean,
if there's no proof/evidence that those it's applied to in one of
these "excerpts" is anything more than a JW in name/label only?
Do we look at someone that tries to run 26 miles right off the bat,
with no training, and keels over, and say, "See? Now we KNOW that
runners are screwed up!" No, we don't. Or shouldn't. But that's
the kind of currency that the Carol's and PB's of the newsgroup deal
in.

replying to them is a virtual waste of bandwidth, and thee value of
their
post should be considered in the same light as the National Globe and
other
tabloids..

notice what other NON-JW's have written about Carol:

"SD" said about Carol

Carol,

When someone challenges you to justify your controversial claims they
are not being lazy, they are calling your BS. You seem to respond
with nothing but weasel tactics.

I know this won't exactly break your heart, but I have no choice but
to regard all the comments you've made about the WTS as unfounded
wishful thinking. Acting the way you do, probably helps the
organization more than hurts it. I can only think of two reasons for
one to constantly change their name as you do. Neither one paints you
in a particularly good light.

Maybe you should take a ride on that Yamaha of yours and clear your
head.

She's here to subject her ranting to as many people as she can. She's
not
here for honest discussion or debate. She just wants to make noise,
and
lots of it

Old 18-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Gantz

Cracklin' wrote:

Jabriol-Gantz is now trying to destroy ARJ-W.

UH... ARJ_W is already destroyed. Thank to you.
Rememebr how it was full of JW's? And you started your slander wars?

And you may continue to make all the requests you want. This is why:

[...]

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
new here wood_shoppe Edible Gardening 1 29-01-2004 10:32 PM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
New here! Jayne United Kingdom 3 04-04-2003 09:32 AM
New here, where's the FAQ? Chris Garvey Plant Science 2 05-03-2003 04:51 PM