Old 17-06-2005, 04:03 PM
fire fly

Default Lotus Maximus pump problem

Sorry about this chaps, I'm new to this game and have what I think must be a
common problem.

I've wired my pump and filter up switched on and...................
the fountain, fountains but water isn't being pumped to the filter.

I bought this set up on the internet and although it was efficiently
delivered, no instructions were included.

I've tried restricting the flow of water from the fountain in the hope that
this would send more to the filter but this had no effect.

I can't see any adjustments I could make to the pump and have run out of
ideas.

HELP!

Regards Nick

Old 17-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Wilmdale

LOL :-D .
Hey don't feel bad, many of us, though not all, have had 'similar'
experiences as we put together and work on our ponds and water features.
Just this morning as I was 'riggin' a temporary pumping system for my
filters, I attempted to screw down a band clamp with my B&D battery
driver. Yeah, that's right, I left the battery in the house! Good
thing too, because it caused me to pause and re-examine the pipes and
connections from the pump and sure enough, I had fed the part of inlet
line into the pump outlet that was supposed to lead to the veggie
filter; except the other half of the pipe leading to the vg was laying
there in the water. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P
Let us know how you like your fountain and all!
W. Dale

"fire fly" wrote in message

Sorry about this chaps, I'm new to this game and have what I think must be
a common problem.

I've wired my pump and filter up switched on and...................
the fountain, fountains but water isn't being pumped to the filter.

I bought this set up on the internet and although it was efficiently
delivered, no instructions were included.

I've tried restricting the flow of water from the fountain in the hope
that this would send more to the filter but this had no effect.

I can't see any adjustments I could make to the pump and have run out of
ideas.

HELP!

Regards Nick

Trailing Lotus-2254 (Lotus berthelotii) Maroochy[_4_] Garden Photos 0 16-09-2012 08:23 AM
Pterostylis maximus X 4 P Max Orchid Photos 2 03-01-2007 10:23 PM
Gluteus Maximus Helen United Kingdom 5 17-08-2004 04:20 PM
Lotus question, newbie to lotus claude rogers Ponds 1 02-06-2003 05:56 PM
Problem - Nymphaea Maculata (red african tiger lotus lily) lynsey Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 20-04-2003 06:20 AM