Old 19-07-2005, 12:40 AM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default New plant ring photos

I took some photos of the new plant ring.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/Cement_Pond1.html
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Happy ponding,

Ron
Old 19-07-2005, 01:35 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
om...
I took some photos of the new plant ring.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/Cement_Pond1.html
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

=================
I had it pictured right. I don't think I'd want that amount of floating
plants on any of my ponds though. About 1/3 coverage is enough for us.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 19-07-2005, 03:03 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

I took some photos of the new plant ring.
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/Cement_Pond1.html
Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Hmmm? I don't see any new picture(s) at the bottom of the page. Just the
frog ones. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 19-07-2005, 03:26 AM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Hmmm? I don't see any new picture(s) at the bottom of the page. Just the
frog ones. ~ jan

Try hitting "reload" or "refresh", which ever your
browser uses. I just looked and the photos are there
and there have been 18 visitors since I posted the
message.

Ron
Old 19-07-2005, 03:52 AM
Courageous

Try hitting "reload" or "refresh", which ever your
browser uses. I just looked and the photos are there
and there have been 18 visitors since I posted the
message.

I set my own browser to refresh with every visit. This
prevents these sorts of problems from occurring in general.

Having done some incidental web development, it's essential.
Otherwise you spend time being baffled why your server's
not delivering the right content, when it's your browser
that's thinking that it's saving you the trouble by keeping
the old content around. *headache*

Anyway, I can see your ring just fine.

As it so happens, I found the edging material at home
depot just yesterday. Wouldn't have known it would float
without your tip.

Thanks

C//

Old 19-07-2005, 04:32 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Hmmm? I don't see any new picture(s) at the bottom of the page. Just the
frog ones. ~ jan

Try hitting "reload" or "refresh", which ever your
browser uses. I just looked and the photos are there
and there have been 18 visitors since I posted the
message.

Ron

Did that, still there wasn't anything new at the very bottom. I do see a
picture right below the white lily, is that it? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 19-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Ron in Radio Heaven

Did that, still there wasn't anything new at the very bottom. I do see a
picture right below the white lily, is that it? ~ jan

Jan, nope, the new photos are all the way at the bottom.
Maybe you browser is timing out before all the photos
load.

Ron
Old 19-07-2005, 04:37 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Jan, nope, the new photos are all the way at the bottom.
Maybe you browser is timing out before all the photos
load.

Ron

DSL Silver, I would hope not. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 19-07-2005, 04:40 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Did you change the "last updated date" at the top too? It still say January
2, 2005. This is really weird. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 19-07-2005, 04:41 AM
Courageous

Did that, still there wasn't anything new at the very bottom. I do see a
picture right below the white lily, is that it? ~ jan

It's a black ring. There are several pictures. Try deleting your
temporary internet files.

In IE:

Tools-Internet Options (Temporary Internet Files Panel)-Delete Files.

Then:

Tools-Internet Options (Temporary Internet Files Panel)-Settings-
Check for newer version of stored pages (X) Every visit to the page

If none of this works, are you using a proxy?

The proxy may be whacked.

C//

Old 19-07-2005, 04:43 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Computer geeks walked in. Apparently I needed to do a Forced Refresh (how
rude). Now I got the updated version. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 19-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Registered User

Very nice! I used clear aquarium tubing for mine/but I like yours better. Next spring I will use your design.

Fairy Ring .....Help !!!!! please bnd777 United Kingdom 38 08-11-2004 09:47 AM
More fairy ring identification please Kay Easton United Kingdom 5 16-10-2003 10:02 PM
Sian garden lights by Ring Bob H United Kingdom 1 24-09-2003 10:12 PM
Ring on my lawn sti3402 Gardening 6 13-05-2003 04:32 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM