Old 22-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Gareee©

"V.V." wrote in message
176.00 for a 6ft 395 gallon.

Hmmm tempting... hmmmm.......

Thanks!

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Old 23-08-2005, 01:55 PM
V.V.

I tried to post pictures of it for you but they didn't go through. Sorry
( Anyone know how to do that?

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"V.V." wrote in message
176.00 for a 6ft 395 gallon.

Hmmm tempting... hmmmm.......

Thanks!

Old 23-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Gareee©

"V.V." wrote in message

"V.V." wrote in message
I tried to post pictures of it for you but they didn't go through. Sorry
( Anyone know how to do that?

I'm looking at th epics now (and saw the earlier pics as well.) That's why I
asked.

Some servers block pics in non binary nwsgroups, but I have giganews as well
as my base provider.

Old 24-08-2005, 12:02 AM
Gail Futoran

"V.V." wrote in message
I tried to post pictures of it for you but they didn't go through. Sorry
( Anyone know how to do that?

Please don't post binary (picture) files to non-binary
(text-only) newsgroups, like rec.ponds. There are
numeries binaries newsgroups where you can post
your picture(s), then come back here and provide
an identifying subject header so people will know
where to look.

Gail

Old 24-08-2005, 11:25 AM
V.V.

Gail-
Not sure I understand all that but my apology. Are you the moderator?

Old 24-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Gareee©

"V.V." wrote in message
Gail-
Not sure I understand all that but my apology. Are you the moderator?

Usenet doesn't have official "moderators" per se. There are people who will
wear the mantle of "usenet police", and there are others who will just
foreward the group's general behavior and acceptance.

Personally, I can get attachements here without issue, and if people post
them, fine. If people post a link elsewhere, fine.

Some usenet providers however strip binary attachements from posts, so some
people here may not be able to see them if they are attached to a post here.

That said, I think our "offical" moderator is Jabrol.. LOL!

Old 24-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Derek Broughton

Gareee© wrote:

"V.V." wrote in message
Gail-
Not sure I understand all that but my apology. Are you the moderator?

Usenet doesn't have official "moderators" per se.

Not quite true. Some groups are moderated. They generally have "moderated"
in the name (like alt.astrology.moderated).

Personally, I can get attachements here without issue, and if people post
them, fine. If people post a link elsewhere, fine.

Yeah, but it means that _everybody_ has to download all those kilobytes of
picture (except those of us on servers that strip binaries, anyway). Most
of our European friends, and many others, are still paying by the minute
for their connections. Be nice, and don't post binaries in groups
without .binaries in the name. Usenet _does_ have rules ("charters"), and
rec.ponds _does_ have a charter that precludes binaries, but Usenet does
not have a way to enforce those rules except through consensus or
moderation.

That said, I think our "offical" moderator is Jabrol.. LOL!

I'm sure he'll be around to moderate this...
--
derek
Old 24-08-2005, 05:16 PM
dt

Derek Broughton wrote:

Gareee© wrote:

"V.V." wrote in message

[...]

There's a free webhosting service called TinyPic: http://tinypic.com/ No signup; just upload your photos.

Personally, if I go to a site where I have to register just to *see* somebody's pictures, I'll usually bail.

DT

http://www.thehungersite.com/

Ordering a stock tank??!! Gareee© Ponds (alternative) 4 23-08-2005 02:45 PM
Ordering a Stock Tank!?!? V.V. Ponds (alternative) 0 22-07-2005 02:08 PM
stock tank Jan Ponds 3 20-04-2003 11:22 PM
4" Bulkhead into 150 gallon stock tank? Oingofan Ponds 8 31-01-2003 06:51 PM
4" Bulkhead into 150 gallon stock tank? Tom La Bron Ponds 1 29-01-2003 04:22 PM