Old 09-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Shiva

Default Paul Neyron

This hybrid perpetual has stunning blooms for anyone liking the old
fashioned quartered form. Like Reine des Violettes, the bush shape is like
a fountain, and a sparse one when young. Here in Zone 7 Raleigh it begs to
be pegged.

The color is so interesting. Pink--for sure--but pink if pink were
regularly an entree instead of a desert.

The blooms don't have much over Austins. The substance is just a little
better, the blooms still blow fast, and I would say most Austins, for all
their variance, have a much more attractive bush shape for the average
garden than any hybrid perpetual.

What I really like about Paul Neyron is 1869. It was an interesting year.

Paul Harvey . . . Lee Brouillet Ponds 3 12-07-2003 07:44 AM
[IBC] Contorted 'Paul's Scarlet' Jim Lewis Bonsai 2 13-05-2003 03:20 AM
Paul the unworthy Cereoid+10+ Gardening 0 17-03-2003 07:44 PM
Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with gardening? Graham Wells United Kingdom 6 05-02-2003 12:28 PM
Paul Burrell's new court battle?What has this got to do with sacha United Kingdom 2 03-02-2003 09:13 PM