Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2003, 02:22 PM
torresd

Default suggestions

Yeah, sorry. My Mr. Lincoln is 6' tall now and I planted it in March as a
stick. Beautiful though!

"Kirra" wrote in message

"torresd" wrote in message
Mr. Lincoln!

"Kumar Varadan" wrote in message
Hi, I have about 30 rose bushes and plan to plant moree next spring.
I like to plant some red/pink which are about 3 feel tall. I do not

want
miniatures.
I like to get some ideas. I already have lavaglut, angel face etc.

-Kumar

Well, yes, Mr Lincoln is very nice. However, I think Kumar asked for 3

feet
not 3 metres (10 feet) tall!

The Mr Lincoln's at our City's display gardens are at least 3 feet pruned
and 3 metre's tall by Autumn

I agree with Mike suggestion of Francis Dubreuil. I just got one a couple

of
months ago and it is supposed to only grow to 3 feet. It is a nice red and
quite fragrant. The only downfall is that the flowers seem to blow quite
quickly.

Happy rose hunting,
Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
Z10

Ground Cover Suggestions Needed Erika Gardening 2 31-03-2003 03:32 PM
Looking for planting suggestions. feralmong Australia 1 30-03-2003 05:56 AM
Need some plant suggestions plz Mr Noname Freshwater Aquaria Plants 11 28-03-2003 06:08 PM
[IBC] Ficus suggestions Ken Bonsai 1 25-02-2003 02:29 AM
External pump housing suggestions Don Lasko Ponds 1 12-02-2003 11:25 AM