Old 13-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Tom Line

Default Biggest Rose Bush ??

What's the biggest rose bush? Not the flowers necessarily, but the bush itself.

Tom Line

For Fun And Safety In Firearms Sports visit...
--
http://www.bobtuley.com --

Old 13-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Gail Futoran

"Tom Line" wrote in message
What's the biggest rose bush? Not the flowers necessarily, but the bush
itself.

I've heard that "Mermaid" has been known to eat
houses, but have no experience with it myself.

If you mean a single rose bush, as opposed to a
variety of rose, I think there's one in Arizona that
covers an acre or so.

If you're looking for a large rose bush for some
specific use, that's a different matter. Many
climbers can get very large.

Gail

Old 14-06-2005, 06:33 AM
dave weil

http://www.aztriad.com/rosebush.html

Old 14-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Gail Futoran

"Tom Line" wrote in message
What's the biggest rose bush? Not the flowers necessarily, but the bush
itself.

I've heard that "Mermaid" has been known to eat
houses, but have no experience with it myself.

If you mean a single rose bush, as opposed to a
variety of rose, I think there's one in Arizona that
covers an acre or so.

If you're looking for a large rose bush for some
specific use, that's a different matter. Many
climbers can get very large.

Gail

http://www.aztriad.com/rosebush.html

I think I've actually seen that sucker, way back
when I lived in AZ - early '70s. I wasn't into roses
then so it was a "curiosity"; now I'd be much
more focussed on details.

Gail