Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Hot weather tomatoes & bell peppers ?

Gene S wrote:
(Someday I'm going to find a really easy to use PC program
that lets me enter random text, JPGs, etc. & easily
find them later.)

There already is: Word.

As for the tomatoes, pretty much every single variety we've tried has kept
producing through the summer. This last year all our tomatoes died during
the july floods, otherwise they would've kept producing. I think it has more
to do with how good your soil is to begin with and how healthy your plants
are. If you want more tomatoes than what you know what to do with them,
try romas and mortgage lifter. Lemon boy also produces out the whazoo, but
I don't know if they sell them at the big box stores.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates furlow United Kingdom 16 02-09-2010 07:23 PM
Hot hot hot hot! PC Australia 1 10-01-2010 11:38 AM
Jalapenos don't get hot if weather is not hot? Ook Gardening 2 27-08-2007 05:12 AM
What kind of critter steals bell peppers? Carol Adams Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:09 AM