Old 14-10-2003, 05:32 AM
will

Default cross vine question......

Ok.

Looks like cross vine is the plant that I am going to use.

Where can I find a coulple?
If I am going to be having two trellises within 5 ft of each other going
about 10 ft tall should I use two plants or just one?

When is the best time to plant?

Appreciate it.

=will=

Old 14-10-2003, 01:42 PM
John Albertson

will wrote:
Ok.

Looks like cross vine is the plant that I am going to use.

Nice choice.

Where can I find a coulple?

I think I saw them at Home Despot, since you are
borrowed-vehicle-restricted.

If I am going to be having two trellises within 5 ft of each other going
about 10 ft tall should I use two plants or just one?

One plant will eventually cover everything, but two will be a lot quicker.

When is the best time to plant?

Appreciate it.

=will=

Right now is the best time of year to plant in Austin.

Old 16-10-2003, 01:12 PM
J Kolenovsky

(2) plants. =

A very good choice. This vine performs year in and out. I've seen it
grown as a groundcover, too.

I know you are limited to HD and Lowe's but they may not have them thios
time of year. A native plant nursery (oh, Victoriaaaa....) should have
them locally for you. =

JK
will wrote:
=

Ok.
=

Looks like cross vine is the plant that I am going to use.
=

Where can I find a coulple?
If I am going to be having two trellises within 5 ft of each other goin=

about 10 ft tall should I use two plants or just one?
=

When is the best time to plant?
=

Appreciate it.
=

=3Dwill=3D

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 16-10-2003, 01:22 PM
animaux

Where does this person live?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:34:27 -0500, J Kolenovsky opined:

Old 16-10-2003, 10:42 PM
J Kolenovsky

I think Will is in Austin.

JK