Old 01-02-2004, 04:26 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

Default Shunning the Sun Is Dangerous!

In alt.politics.usa.misc, God Bless Texas

wrote
on Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:36:09 GMT
:
N. Woolley wrote:
Forget the cheese and milk. Why do you think drinking cow milk is good??
It's 'formulated' for baby cows, not humans.

In Texas, all you need is 10 minutes a day in the sun for more than
enough vitamin D, even in winter.

Hear, hear, at least for the cow's milk. I weaned myself at 6 months,
haven't touched the stuff since then.

Cheese, now, is a different story - *moldy* curdled milk is OK, just not
the juicy kind.

I'd whey your options carefully if I were you... :-)

#191,
It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old 01-02-2004, 04:39 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

#191,
It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old 01-02-2004, 04:47 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

#191,
It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Mike Smith

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:32:05 GMT, "Johnny Bravo"
wrote:

Holy ****! John Kerry is Herman Munster!!

Nope... He's a tall sad tree......
or an Ent....

Mike Smith
Old 07-02-2004, 05:30 AM
Michelle

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:08:16 -0600, Mike Smith wrote:
no herman munsters real name is fred gwin And that is spelled wrong i
know HE pllayed a judge in a silly lawyer movie with marrissa tomae
which I can't spell either
oh well whish I could remember the name of that movie HE died a few
years back too bad he was suposed to be a good family man

Old 07-02-2004, 05:31 AM
Michelle

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:52:34 GMT, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

below
In alt.politics.usa.misc, Godzilla Pimp

wrote
on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:29:50 GMT
.net:
Coffee is good, coffee is bad. Butter is good, butter is bad. The sun is
good, the sun is bad. The earth is getting cold, the earth is getting warm.
The Jews make money and gain power by spooking the goyim (cattle).

Naturally. It's all the Jews' fault. Never mind the
other corrupt leaders of the world; the Jews were wholly
to blame for the mess in Afghanistan. And of course the
Jews were the primary instigators of Idi Amin's regime,
not to mention the regimes of Saddam Hussein's, Nikita
Kruschev, and the Shah of Iran. If one looks closely one
will see them backing Benito Mussolini, Adolph Hitler (in
very old propaganda films) and of course the Marquis de
Sade and Nicoḷ Machiavelli benefited hugely therefrom.

The United States people have been deceived by the Jews
because they somehow turned their ultra-secret weapon that
no one is allowed to speak about lest they become 100%
kosher dill pickles, into a weather balloon, confusing just
about everybody -- including of course the War Department
at the time. Fortunately, the item is now somewhere
in a hangar -- Hanger 18, if reports are to be believed,
safely guarded. Can't be too careful.

Evolution is a favorite con game, with Jews doing such
weird things as engineering the death of all of the
trilobytes (as they proved that God existed) after God
caused the Cambrian explosion, causing the size of the
horse to increase, sticking up fake pepper moths, and
inserting various vestigial parts such as the sacroiliac
and appendix into the otherwise perfect design of the
human body, all to confuse the issue.

That ship in Philadelphia which vanished might have
had something to do with all this. I'd have to check
its registry.

And then there's the global warming fiasco. The Jews are
somehow to blame for that, either by selling inferior air
to the Earth at its creation (they had an in with God,
apparently) or by supporting Halliburton.

And of course I have bridges for sale. Some of them might
even be in Texas.

Do you have any ocean front property in AZ If you do let me know I've
been meaning to pick some up :- )

[vitamin D news item snipped]

Oh, BTW: the news item regarding coffee, if one reads carefully,
focuses more on the *drinking* than the actual *coffee*; the
same effect would be had were one to drink distilled water.
All it does is flush the system. Seems that only 4 ounces
of coffee is actually used by the body (presumably the rest is
discarded, much like vitamin C).

Wow. Is that a black helicopter hovering outside my win...

Old 07-02-2004, 06:41 AM
Katra

wrote:

Holy ****! John Kerry is Herman Munster!!

Nope... He's a tall sad tree......
or an Ent....

Mike Smith

Sure he ain't one of the missing entwives? ;-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

Old 08-02-2004, 03:25 AM
Michelle

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:02:54 GMT, "Sew-Sew Lady"
wrote:
oH GOSH THANKS i'VE BEEN RACKING MY BRAIN
I think you saved me from terminal insanity
Michelle
Fred Gwynn; My Cousin Vinny

.. .

Old 09-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Andyd

There is a big difference between "exposure to the sun" and daylight,
and I think you are confusing the two. Rates of depression and
suicide being different in the summer and winter do not necessarily
correlate with direct exposure to the sun. I think purposeful
excessive sun exposure is not a very bright think to do, so to speak.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:43:19 -0500, Michelle
wrote:

Being exposed to the sun is closely linked to happiness The sun helps
us to be hapy There hsve been studies that have shown that people are
less happy in the winter They generally get little or no sun There
fore they expieriance an unexplainable duller .The
suicide rate goes up during the winter and not just because people
get their christmas bills.
The rate of depression and suicides goes down in the summer. And
studies have linked the lack of vitamin D to various kinds of
depression from minor bouts of dullar to major cases of suicidal
depression. Crazy huh
Me I like the sun and spend as much time in it as I can And I may get
wrinkely but so what I'm happy and so are my kids although I do make
them wear sun block. those of us who have ever had a sunburnt kid
will atest to the wisdom of that .
so if your're not happy and you know it ....
get some sun.
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:28:08 -0600, names do not matter
wrote:

Recent studies show that our so called experts who told
people to stay out of the sun have been terribly mistaken.
-----------------

It's the great cancer cover-up. Panicked into avoiding sunlight by
health experts, we are now dying in our thousands from diseases linked
to deficiencies of vitamin D. But still the exaggerated warnings come.
Oliver Gillie reveals how sunbathing can save your life
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...p?story=483268

excerpts from the article:

While every summer cancer charities and skin experts launch their
annual campaign to persuade people, against their natural inclination,
to cover up and stay out of the sun, there is growing evidence that
lack of exposure to sunlight is responsible for a multitude of
diseases from multiple sclerosis and diabetes to several types of
cancer and schizophrenia. And it's all down to a deficiency of vitamin
D - some 90 per cent of which we get from sunlight.

Expose yourself to strong direct sun everyday when possible for at
least 10 minutes provided you do not feel any unpleasant burning or
baking sensation.... Avoiding the sun completely by covering up with
clothes, covering up with suncream or always seeking the shade will
cause vitamin D deficiency and risks serious disease.

see the whole article he

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/hea...p?story=483268

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Contact with the sun should be much sought after, and the vitalization
that comes through its rays. The sun kills all germs and frees from
disease. (Alice A. Bailey)

* * * * *

The US goverment and the corporate 'news' firms must stop hiding the
truth from the American people. Only the truth will set us free. Lies
will only prolong our bondage to corrupt regimes.

http://www.commondreams.org and http://www.democracynow.org are two
good american sources for world and national news

* * * * *

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future."

The World Teacher
http://www.shareintl.org

Old 09-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Johnny Bravo

Holy ****! John Kerry is Herman Munster!!

Sun without Sun. Erik Orchids 8 03-02-2006 09:51 PM
K2O, dangerous or not? Skunky Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 01-07-2003 05:08 AM
How dangerous are these lights to human eyes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:24 AM
The most dangerous fish to own. H8That Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
How dangerous are these lights to human eyes? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 05-03-2003 11:27 PM