Old 30-03-2004, 03:43 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Calling Escapee - these local guys need help

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:48:27 -0800 (PST)
From: John Mac Carpenter
Subject: Native Nursery in Bee Caves?

But there is also a nursery on Old Bee Caves road with many natives,
can't think of the name, used to be on 290 west at Oak Hill

Frank Irwin wrote:

wrote:
Could the owner of the native plant nursery in Bee Caves please contact
me? =

My email is
. I have someone I want to refer to you, but
have =

lost all the info.

You're probably thinking of:

Native Texas Butterfly Gardens
13801 Hwy 71 West
Bee Cave, TX 78738
512-263-1804

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

=

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. =

Do you Yahoo!?

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:29:04 -0600
From: Frank Irwin

John Mac Carpenter wrote:
=

But there is also a nursery on Old Bee Caves road with many natives,
can't think of the name, used to be on 290 west at Oak Hill

Would this be:

The Natural Gardener (formerly Gardenville)
8648 Old Bee Caves Road,
Austin, TX 78735
512-288-6113

Frank Irwin wrote:
=

wrote:
Could the owner of the native plant nursery in Bee Caves please contact
me?
My email is
. I have someone I want to refer to you, but
have
lost all the info.
=

You're probably thinking of:
=

Native Texas Butterfly Gardens
13801 Hwy 71 West
Bee Cave, TX 78738
512-263-1804

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 -
http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

6771-Escapee Maroochy Garden Photos 1 17-09-2009 11:32 AM
These lawn mushrooms are no fun guys! [email protected] Gardening 12 13-09-2006 03:48 PM
"legion", Charlie, DOC, whatever you are calling yerself these days.. PondNecromancer Ponds 3 26-04-2006 05:14 PM
I need desperate help here guys and gals!!!!!! [email protected] Gardening 4 19-03-2005 01:52 PM
Calling dr solo, Calling dr solo FBCS Ponds 9 11-09-2003 07:09 AM