Old 09-11-2004, 10:28 PM
jhill

Default OT-resetting start time on a faucet hose timer

I have an "Orbit hose faucet timer #62015" see picture of it at
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Irrigatio...et_Timer_62015
I have misplaced the instruction sheet that came with it, and now that
daylight savings time is off, I need to reset the start time, but can't
remember how to do it. Anyone have one these? TIA

Old 10-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Robbin

Here is a link to their webpage. There are instruction manual links on it.
However, there seem to be two different timers based on the year made so you
will have to figure out which is yours.

http://www.orbitonline.com/index.cfm...&productid=352

Old 10-11-2004, 08:54 PM
jhill

Thank you, Robbin. That is exactly what I needed. I tried to search for
an 'orbit' site but for some reason did not come up with this one, just a
lot of placed selling them. Jerome Hill
news