Old 27-04-2005, 02:22 PM
hayduke

Default OT- Painted Bunting

I saw my first Painted Bunting in over 30 years this morning in my back
yard near one of the feeders ) Last time I saw one was in the
mid-'70's, I imagine they've been around, just not in my neighborhood.

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i6010id.html

Old 27-04-2005, 10:52 PM
J. Kolenovsky

Pretty bird.

hayduke wrote:
=

I saw my first Painted Bunting in over 30 years this morning in my back=

yard near one of the feeders ) Last time I saw one was in the
mid-'70's, I imagine they've been around, just not in my neighborhood.
=

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i6010id.html

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 29-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Danny

If you are interested in birds, check out the recent article over on CNN's
web-site with some confirmed sightings of an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker in a
forest in Arkansas. A truly fantastic sighting if it is indeed an
Ivory-billed. Sadly, you will not find one of those in your backyard

"hayduke" wrote in message
I saw my first Painted Bunting in over 30 years this morning in my back
yard near one of the feeders ) Last time I saw one was in the
mid-'70's, I imagine they've been around, just not in my neighborhood.

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i6010id.html

Two Acre Wood (Grosbeaks and Indigo Bunting) Patty Peeples Garden Photos 2 03-05-2007 03:27 PM
Painted Bunting Michael Putrino Texas 6 18-08-2005 03:27 AM
YOUR FLOWERS PAINTED ON CANVAS ITER Australia 0 14-04-2003 10:32 PM
OT - Painted Terracotta Sealer? Willow Australia 4 05-04-2003 06:37 AM
OT - Painted Terracotta Sealer? Willow Australia 2 10-03-2003 11:44 AM