Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-08-2005, 11:28 AM
jw 1111

Default free soil without wheelbarrow use.

Hi, i have been given some soil, buts it's 100 meters away and there is no
access for a wheelborrow, or any path suitable for wheeled transport. so
far i have been using supermarket plastic bags. (my plastic buckets do not
hold much more and i have to hold them out to stop banging my legs, which
makes my arms ache more than using the plastic bags).

since i want quite a lot, any tips on the best way to transport it?