Old 16-08-2005, 11:06 PM
bdawg

Default Flies

Hello everyone:

I've been using this fly trap all summer, and it works really great. If
you have flies, you really should try it out.

It's reusable and does not stink like the bag traps!!! There's no
poisons or chemicals, either. You can hang the trap in your barn or
stables so the animals won't step on them, if you'd like. I hang some
in the barn and have 2 outside of my kennels on the ground.

Check out their website:

http://www.ridmax.com

You can even use the live insects to feed your lizards, birds, fish,
etc. The bugs just dehydrate in a day or two and then when the trap is
about half full you just dump it out.

Just wanted to tell my fellow lovers of the outdoors because I really
like this contraption and now I can actually enjoy my yard without
being eaten up by the bugs!

Old 17-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Bob Hobden

"bdawg" wrote ...
I've been using this fly trap all summer, and it works really great. If
you have flies, you really should try it out.

It's reusable and does not stink like the bag traps!!! There's no
poisons or chemicals, either. You can hang the trap in your barn or
stables so the animals won't step on them, if you'd like. I hang some
in the barn and have 2 outside of my kennels on the ground.

Check out their website:

http://www.ridmax.com

You've spammed us so where do we, here in the UK, get them? There isn't a
UK distributor!

Regards
Bob

Old 17-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Registered User

Location: sarf west London

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawg
I can actually enjoy my yard without
being eaten up by the bugs!
In Britain we have gardens, not yards. Yards are for Builder's Merchants, the Metropolitan Plolice, and for measuring things such as cricket pitches.
Old 17-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
dotCompost wrote:
bdawg Wrote:

I can actually enjoy my yard without being eaten up by the bugs!
In Britain we have gardens, not yards. Yards are for Builder's

Merchants, the Metropolitan Plolice, and for measuring things such as
cricket pitches.

Oh, I dunno. I suggest you enquire further about possible alternative
meanings of "I enjoy my yard" :-)

This being a respectable newsgroup, I shall not elaborate, but merely
refer you to the OED.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 17-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Mike Lyle

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
dotCompost wrote:
bdawg Wrote:

I can actually enjoy my yard without being eaten up by the bugs!
In Britain we have gardens, not yards. Yards are for Builder's

Merchants, the Metropolitan Plolice, and for measuring things such

as
cricket pitches.

Oh, I dunno. I suggest you enquire further about possible

alternative
meanings of "I enjoy my yard" :-)

This being a respectable newsgroup, I shall not elaborate, but

merely
refer you to the OED.

'Faith, gode Master Maclaren! Dost bragge yet againe? Marry, thou'lt
e'en sette certayne naughtye felawes of ye lewdere sorte atte oddes
which shal bee ye greatere! 'Tis but an antick swaggeringe fancie:
prithee, forbeare, lest ye ladies and ye horses be frit! Wee speke
noe country matteres here, and yet, 'berLady, I do lie: for liberall
country folks must needes doe as we speke, and eke speke as wee doe.

--
Mike.