Old 17-08-2005, 06:56 PM
gconn77

Default Garden and House Plant Forum

I am looking for someone that can help me identify plants on my
community forum. I am able to search different communities, groups, and
web pages to help identify; but it would be great to have someone that
can quickly identify a plant by reviewing some photos and reading a
description and not have to spend a lot of time searching and digging
around the Internet to do so.

It is pretty wild how fast this forum community is hitting off. Within
the last 36 hours 13 members joined creating 53 new topics and 111 new
posts. People seem to really enjoy unlimitied photo uploads of their
plants and gardens. They seem to enjoy showing off their pride and joy
that took tons of hard work and time to create.

Please check out the website if you are interested in helping identify
plants, or simply like to join a very friendly gardening and house
plant collecting community. The community is called, The Garden and
House Plant Forum. It can be found at http://gconn77.com

Thanks,
Garry

Old 17-08-2005, 09:15 PM
JennyC

"gconn77" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

How much per hour are you willing to pay for expert advice?
Jenny "~)

Old 18-08-2005, 04:03 PM
JennyC

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"gconn77" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for someone that can help me identify plants on my
community forum.(blah blah)

How much per hour are you willing to pay for expert advice?
Jenny "~)

Do we get a free digital camera to keep forever?
"~))
Janet

I still have mine !! And it still works :~))
Jenny

Old 20-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Alan Holmes

"JennyC" wrote in message

[...]