Old 29-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Poppy

Default Joy Larkcom Book

Hello there

Does anybody have the PAPERBACK book by Joy Larkcom called "Creative
Vegatable Gardening"? I would have loved to have the hardcover version but
it seems that it's only available in paperback now. I was wondering if it
still had nice glossy pictures in it as I imagine that the hardcover version
is crammed full of illustrations. It seems like the kind of book that needs
illustrations of the point?

TIA

--Poppy

Old 30-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Chris Hogg

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:57:37 +0100, "Poppy" wrote:

Hello there

Does anybody have the PAPERBACK book by Joy Larkcom called "Creative
Vegatable Gardening"? I would have loved to have the hardcover version but
it seems that it's only available in paperback now. I was wondering if it
still had nice glossy pictures in it as I imagine that the hardcover version
is crammed full of illustrations. It seems like the kind of book that needs
illustrations of the point?

TIA

--Poppy

Look at http://tinyurl.com/aly8z for s/h copies. Choose the one(s) you
like the look of, click on the bookseller to get their details
(especially phone number), ring them up. Most do mail order and credit
card payment.

--
Chris

Old 31-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Chris Hogg

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:07:11 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Chris Hogg contains these words:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:57:37 +0100, "Poppy" wrote:

Hello there

Does anybody have the PAPERBACK book by Joy Larkcom called "Creative
Vegatable Gardening"? I would have loved to have the hardcover
version but
it seems that it's only available in paperback now. I was wondering if it
still had nice glossy pictures in it as I imagine that the hardcover
version
is crammed full of illustrations. It seems like the kind of book
that needs
illustrations of the point?

Look at http://tinyurl.com/aly8z for s/h copies. Choose the one(s) you
like the look of, click on the bookseller to get their details
(especially phone number), ring them up. Most do mail order and credit
card payment.

She's not asking for a supplier, she wants someone who has seen/read
a paperback version to tell her if it has glossy illustrations.

Janet

The descriptions of the books for sale tell her, and she can order if
she wants without looking further!

--
Chris

Old 31-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Poppy

wrote:

[...]

I'm sitting here smiling - I didn't mean to set up an arguement between
other members!! Thank you both for your posts. I had kinda hoped that a
*real* person on this group might have seen it because I trust your
judgement. I've been looking at your link though Chris. Thanks. I might go
and see if the library has it at the weekend.

--Poppy