Old 01-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Mike

Default Health & Safety @ home

I think I have seen it written or heard that more accidents happen in the
home than anywhere else. With the craze for DIY I suppose that adds to the
statistics. (My son say's "DIY? GSI!")

An accident waiting to happen and with sawdust in the eye, is well
illustrated in the KleeneZe catalogue in the form of a tree saw which is
flexible and acts on the principle of working UNDERNEATH and at ground level
;-{{

Next time a catalogue pops through your door, have a look ;-)

For the KleeneZe and Bettawear knockers. Forget it. I KNOW that there are
some good items in both. If you wish to bracket ALL the products as 'trash',
you are the loosers :-))) so be it.

Mike

Old 01-11-2005, 04:24 PM

Mike wrote:
I think I have seen it written or heard that more accidents happen in the
home than anywhere else. With the craze for DIY I suppose that adds to the
statistics. (My son say's "DIY? GSI!")

An accident waiting to happen and with sawdust in the eye, is well
illustrated in the KleeneZe catalogue in the form of a tree saw which is
flexible and acts on the principle of working UNDERNEATH and at ground level
;-{{

Next time a catalogue pops through your door, have a look ;-)

For the KleeneZe and Bettawear knockers. Forget it. I KNOW that there are
some good items in both. If you wish to bracket ALL the products as 'trash',
you are the loosers :-))) so be it.

What *are* you on about?

If your other talents are on a par with your ability to write clearly
then I think *you* are an accident waiting to happen.

--
Chris Green

Old 01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Mike

Chris you are so kind in your comments :-))

Keep taking the tablets of the "I own this newsgroup" Brigade

:-))

Old 01-11-2005, 04:35 PM
michael adams

"Mike" wrote in message
I think I have seen it written or heard that more accidents happen in the
home than anywhere else. With the craze for DIY I suppose that adds to the
statistics. (My son say's "DIY? GSI!")

An accident waiting to happen and with sawdust in the eye, is well
illustrated in the KleeneZe catalogue in the form of a tree saw which is
flexible and acts on the principle of working UNDERNEATH and at ground

level
;-{{

Next time a catalogue pops through your door, have a look ;-)

Here ya go -

(they're that proud of it, it's on their website as well) -

http://tinypic.com/f5dcue.jpg

michael adams