Old 02-11-2005, 04:26 PM
David Rance

Default Welcome message

I sent this earlier but it didn't seem to get through.

Following on from what people have been saying about the nugget site,
home of the FAQs, being down, I've altered the abc message to include a
pointer to Cormaic's site which also has some of the FAQ files.

However can anyone give me any info on who owns the nugget site? Was it
Chunky and has he closed it down for good? Has he, perhaps, departed
this earth? If so, we need to see if we can retrieve those that Cormaic
hasn't got and find a new home for them. If it isn't possible to do
that, maybe some of you have downloaded them and have got them on your
own computers somewhere.

David
--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK

Old 02-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from David Rance contains these words:

I sent this earlier but it didn't seem to get through.

It seemed to get through here...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Changes to the welcome message. David Rance United Kingdom 16 31-05-2011 05:29 PM
The welcome message David Rance United Kingdom 17 11-11-2005 06:44 PM
[IBC] WELCOME MESSAGE Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 21-08-2003 02:43 AM
Message To all Indians who are active in agriculture in any way. Avishai H. Kolatkar sci.agriculture 0 05-04-2003 12:32 PM
Test Message Tom Gardening 0 09-03-2003 08:32 PM