Old 17-11-2005, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC

Default stop Squirrel's eating my spring bulbs

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

BAC wrote:
What a good idea, I'll have to try something similar with all the pesky
birds that pull up my seedlings, peck my fruit, nick the berries off my
holly, etc. I've got one of those devices which squirts water at herons

and
cats and the like - I'll try filling it with acid. These wild creatures

have
no right to come into people's gardens and just help themselves :-(

I had to read this 3 times. I was horrified. I was like jumping on my
seat, thinking about all the things I was gonna tell you and I thought
to write in CAPITALS too. I thought there's mad people in here .....

The 'acid' gave it away tho )

You saw right through me, I'm afraid :-)

Old 17-11-2005, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Ben" wrote in message

I made a squirrel feeder which allows the little buggers
in but keeps the birds out.

I hope you filled it with poison.

Alan