Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2005, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
Considering the grumbles sometimes seen here about the stuff you have to
wade through at garden centres to get to the plants, I thought it might
amuse urglers to hear of a survey we've just been sent by a trade
organisation, asking us to tick all the various things we sell or provide.
The possibles a
aquatics, barbecues, books/magazine, children's play area, Christmas goods,
coffee shop/restaurant, conservatories, cut flowers, disabled access, DIY
products, fencing, floristry, garden design and landscaping, garden
construction materials, garden furniture, garden machinery, garden sheds,
garden tools, giftware, greenhouses, health food, houseplants, customer
information desk, carp parking and estimated no. of spaces, customer toiler
facilities, pets/pet products. Please note - nowhere does it say 'plants'.
;-(
Sacha

They forgot:
Xmas ornaments
Easter bunnies
Dried flowers
etc etc
Jenny :~)

Allotment agreement with Council - sign or not sign Rajinder Nijjhar United Kingdom 7 20-03-2010 10:05 AM
Blooms Garden Centre Jason Pope United Kingdom 3 14-01-2004 11:19 PM
Sign of the times Sacha United Kingdom 7 22-10-2003 06:02 PM
Garden Centre Pricing Stephen G United Kingdom 9 21-04-2003 04:46 PM