Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-12-2005, 07:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OT computer mystery

A most peculiar thing has happened to my Mac. I switched it on this morning
and every single message in my Inbox, read or unread, has disappeared, apart
from three that arrived overnight. One of those was a total blank - no
sender, no subject, no message. I may be able to pick them up some other
way but has anyone any idea why this has happened? At times, I'm rather
concerned that some of the spam I get has the names of either myself or
people I know and email with, in the subject header. Am I being paranoid or
is someone 'getting in' to my computer. I have Norton running at all times,
BTW.
The other filing boxes appear to have all their contents still.

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk