Old 06-01-2006, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MrBlueSkye

Default Alien Seed

I have now re photographed and uploaded the new pictures. Unfortunately the
poor quality is the best the camera can do:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/MrBlue...=1&_c=blogpart

MBS

Old 06-01-2006, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"MrBlueSkye" wrote in message
I have now re photographed and uploaded the new pictures. Unfortunately the
poor quality is the best the camera can do:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/MrBlue...=1&_c=blogpart

MBS

As I said previously it's a potato ;-).or perhaps a dead giant flea
I hope you take good care of it and give us a regular update about its
progress.

Old 06-01-2006, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MrBlueSkye

"Rupert" wrote in message

"MrBlueSkye" wrote in message
I have now re photographed and uploaded the new pictures. Unfortunately
the poor quality is the best the camera can do:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/MrBlue...=1&_c=blogpart

MBS

As I said previously it's a potato ;-).or perhaps a dead giant flea
I hope you take good care of it and give us a regular update about its
progress.

I grew some potatoes the year before last. Then again we do have squirrels,
anyway it's potted up again. Perhaps I'll make it my pet potatoe, must think
of a name for it.
MBS

Old 07-01-2006, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MrBlueSkye

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

MrBlueSkye wrote:
As this thread has generated such a wonderful response I am going to
exhume
the beastie and do some far better quality pictures

Marvelous stuff. My first question is, can you tell me if you can
scratch the green stuff off?

It would be in the same manner as scratching the skin off an apple.

Old 08-01-2006, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

MrBlueSkye wrote:

It would be in the same manner as scratching the skin off an apple.

Aaarrghhhh ... it's a spud indeed. Hope you find something else in your
garden. I quite enjoyed that )

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". Cannot bedisputed. Ted[_2_] Gardening 13 14-03-2008 11:04 AM
Alien pond plants jammer Ponds 14 20-07-2003 09:17 PM
Alien Invertibrate? Snails with wooden shells? Lawrence Person Texas 4 19-06-2003 03:08 PM
Alien invaders P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 2 26-04-2003 01:29 PM
Alien Invaders HaaRoy United Kingdom 13 18-04-2003 08:44 PM