Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-03-2006, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default OT Server advice welcomed

Wanadoo has suddenly informed me that it will no longer be providing
newsgroup access. Two alternative newsreaders have been suggested,
both of which require a monthly payment. Needless to say, I will not
be taking up those offers.
However, if I'm going to change ISP, which clearly I need to do, I need
to do so quickly as we are re-printing Nursery literature. I would
very much welcome polite suggestions as to which ISP to change to,
bearing in mind that I have a Mac and Broadband. And that I don't want
to find myself in the same boat a few months down the line!
As this is very OT for urg, people may prefer to email me at

TIA for any help winging this way.
--
Sacha
www.hillhouse.nursery.co.uk.

Plant ID welcomed Sacha United Kingdom 11 17-08-2007 07:37 AM
Orchid Chats - 8PM Daily - All are welcomed - no account needed [email protected] Orchids 0 11-12-2005 05:20 PM
A Welcomed Visitor RichardS United Kingdom 10 23-06-2005 01:15 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 9 23-01-2004 06:12 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 06:48 PM