Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-06-2006, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default allotment almost in my grasp :)

I have heard from a family friend that their are 2 allotment spaces
that I might be able to have (have been on the list since last October)
one of them is next to her's and she has said I could share her shed
Also if I could get that one I would have help and support on tap

Fingers crossed
I'm actually getting very excited about it and if it happens soon I'll
have a chance of getting some crops in this year
Although apparently the plot needs a bit of clearing/digging